• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Flexys

Recruit
Aug 18, 2020
Alright, I have a great idea for a future DLC for Cities Skylines. This DLC would kind of be like a Mass Transit/Content Creator Pack. It would be called something like Urban Utopia (genius name) and it would add some really cool features that I think people would really enjoy, adding a ton of personality and life to people's creations.

Core Additions and Features:

• First Person POV Transit Rides
• Multiple Model's For Transit Options (buses, trains, metro, airplanes, taxis, etc...) For example, you'd be able to use a variety of different models for your Metro to give your city the exact vibe and setting you desire. Like a New York style train, a Chicago style, Paris style train, London, etc...
• An over road style Metro and a highway complete with Metro tracks in between the lanes as well as stations that would go over your roads and avenues, and also between your highways (Chicago inspired).
• New skyscraper Unique Buildings and growables. I've noticed that there are not that many in game.
• Parking lots
• Draw Bridges
• Building stacking if possible
• New policies

Those are all of the ideas I brainstormed over time and off the top of my head that I think would make up a great DLC. I'm sure you guys over at Paradox and Colossal Order can probably think of some other stuff to add into the mix to round it out! I hope to see an update with alot of these things added to the game because I think tons of players would really enjoy it and it would completely flesh out the Mass Transit system as well as downtown areas, roads, highways, etc... Thanks for your time and keep up the excellent work!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Upvote 0