• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

JacobS123

Private
May 5, 2019
I'm moddev in stellaris and have a small question, could you add something like a "evasion to fleet power calculation" to a defines? I didnt found anything like it but i saw an evasion affect on fleet power.

p.s. Sorry for my poor english.

Reactions:
You cannot add new defines.

Or if you can, they won't do anything.

Reactions:
I'm asking Stella DE about it:/
I doubt the answer will change. They are literally just reference numbers for the game code to use. If the game code doesn't reference them, they won't do anything.

Therefore, it would be reasonable to assume you simply can't make new ones. And if for whatever reason you can, they won't do anything, cause the game code doesn't use them.

Reactions:
I doubt the answer will change. They are literally just reference numbers for the game code to use. If the game code doesn't reference them, they won't do anything.

Therefore, it would be reasonable to assume you simply can't make new ones. And if for whatever reason you can, they won't do anything, cause the game code doesn't use them.
You are a idiot or what? I'm just ASKING PARADOX CODERS to ADD A NEW VARIABLE what we can modify. "could you add something like a "evasion to fleet power calculation" to a defines? "

I'm coding too and i know how game engine and scripting lang work, this is reason why i'm asking.

Reactions:
You are a idiot or what? I'm just ASKING PARADOX CODERS to ADD A NEW VARIABLE what we can modify. "could you add something like a "evasion to fleet power calculation" to a defines? "

I'm coding too and i know how game engine and scripting lang work, this is reason why i'm asking.
Well excuse me for answering the question asked.

You were not asking the devs if they could. You were asking if you could. You're in the modding sub forum. For adding things to the base game, you want the suggestions sub forum.

• 1Like
Reactions: