• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
For what purpose??

Elias Tarfarius said:
North Africa

This is what elias wants

Wal.jpg

Goodie goodie, I want The normal provences for Denmark in the Grand Campain (That's like 3 I think) Then I want Cyprus (4) and next I'll take holisten(5) mecklemburg(6) bremen(7) uuummmm and 3 other northern german states.

For my flag
ddr.jpg
if you will.

Zeno of Cyprus said:
Goodie goodie, I want The normal provences for Denmark in the Grand Campain (That's like 3 I think) Then I want Cyprus (4) and next I'll take holisten(5) mecklemburg(6) bremen(7) uuummmm and 3 other northern german states.

For my flag
ddr.jpg
if you will.

uhh how about the rest of the hansa and scania.

Scania? :confused:

Zeno, how's the custom flag thing gonna work out?

Morpheus506 said:
Scania? :confused:

Zeno, how's the custom flag thing gonna work out?

I think it is that one province Denmark controls at start of gc.

Zeno of Cyprus said:
Goodie goodie, I want The normal provences for Denmark in the Grand Campain

He's got that one already.

Morpheus506 said:
He's got that one already.

ok. then how abourt a piece of hannover?

Before getting a beta, can you put me in there? I want Japan (if there are more than 10 provinces in Japan, then just pick 10, I don't care.). Country name: Great Morphean Empire. Russian flag and such, of course. um... am I forgetting anything?

Btw, Yog: nice title. :D

Aztecs, Inca, and Iroquois? Wow... can you imagine the gold production? :p Good thing the size is restricted ;) You could still probably get a nice chunk of America if you wanted, though. :)

Zeno of Cyprus said:
What do I need to correct?

I guess it would have to go into an EU-type shieldframe to match the other shields?

And then a small flagsprite for soldiers to wave as well?