• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if it's 9.0c, that's what I have and Paradox games are running normally. Besides, I think I remember something during the installation process about not being able to uninstall it, in which case the point is moot.

I've tried reinstalling DirectX, too. No dice.

This mod is improving really nicely... :)
Though I think that Germany is a bit passive against SU in all of my games.
They don't even attack it. Once I was with the SU and they didn't even brother me. I needed to DoW them.
You should make an event for it with choosable options so human players could evade declaring war on the SU.
You should check the Chambarlein event to couse the " 's " is missing in the name of it and some symbol is there.

any chance of correcting the air stack penalty?

Hi.

1st, thanx for the update. I played with 0.84 and it was great! :rolleyes:
However what realy hurt my fun was the air stack penalty. will U fix that issue or it would be fixed by paradox?

lancealot said:
Hi.

1st, thanx for the update. I played with 0.84 and it was great! :rolleyes:
However what realy hurt my fun was the air stack penalty. will U fix that issue or it would be fixed by paradox?
It is not changeable by a mod. Only Paradox can change it.

Some CORE Help

Didn`t see this is the FAQ`s anywhere. I just did a clean install from the CD, patched to 1.06c, installed CORE 84 and then CORE 85. On startup there seems to be no way to select the CORE version nor does any reference to it appear. :confused:

The CORE readme is in the HOI folder so it looks like it installed OK.

Any help appreciated.

Old&Slow said:
Didn`t see this is the FAQ`s anywhere. I just did a clean install from the CD, patched to 1.06c, installed CORE 84 and then CORE 85. On startup there seems to be no way to select the CORE version nor does any reference to it appear. :confused:

The CORE readme is in the HOI folder so it looks like it installed OK.

Any help appreciated.

Uhm, you're in the wrong forum. I think I know what your problem is though. Are you using the HOI shortcut? If you are, go to where you installed CORE. There is a specific startup file for CORE. Hope it helps.

Please use informative titles...

And as this doesn't look like any known bug, it's prolly CORE stuff, so i'll mvoe this there.

How are you taking the screenshots? Are you using F11, or Alt+PrtScr?

Mr.G 24 said:
I'm using CORE .84 and can only take one screenshot. What ever the last screen shot I took is the onlyone that shows up. How come?
There's nothing in C.O.R.E. that changes how HoI.exe so the screenshot function is exactly the same. The screenshots are sequentially numbered when using F11 and they are located in the same directory as HoI.exe. I've taken a few thousand screenshots and the only problem I've ever noticed is that occassionally the key-press doesn't register.

My problem is that only the last screensave is saved. I dont get this problem in vanilla. I never had this problem until recently. Not sure what I did.

Edit, just made a clean install of core on a clean install 1.06c, still have the problem. (Using CORE .85)

Last edited:
Don't know if this is going in the right spot, but I just puppeted the Phillipines (too many US troops to annex it), and I was left with about 30 divisions of US troops under my command. The Phillipines obviously had command of these troops and when I made a puppet out of it, they remained. I was playing the Italians and I'm using .85.

Mr.G 24 said:
My problem is that only the last screensave is saved. I dont get this problem in vanilla. I never had this problem until recently. Not sure what I did.

Edit, just made a clean install of core on a clean install 1.06c, still have the problem. (Using CORE .85)
Ok, I've replicated the problem. It's a mod-dir bug, I'll log it for Johan to fix. In the meantime you may wish to use another screen-shot utility.

wolvers said:
Don't know if this is going in the right spot, but I just puppeted the Phillipines (too many US troops to annex it), and I was left with about 30 divisions of US troops under my command. The Phillipines obviously had command of these troops and when I made a puppet out of it, they remained. I was playing the Italians and I'm using .85.
Thanks for the feedback. It's a known issue which I'm hoping will be fixed at some point in the future. Realistically expeditionary forces should be returned to the owner's control if the recipient is puppetted, but unfortunately that doesn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.