New and Improved HOI4 Meme thread - Post your memes here

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Had no idea. I was just replying to threads with whatever smart-assery I could come up with as I caught up.
Below each post you have these two options (next to the Like-Botton):
1655713962023.png

When you hit the "+Quote" button the respective post gets marked for being quoted later on once you reach the reply-box.
For doing so click "Insert quotes" below the reply box:
1655714046174.png

It then shows you a list of all the posts you have selected where you can review them once again:
1655714106878.png

(I just selected some random posts here as an example).

When you then hit the "Quote messages" button all the selected posts will be quoted and you can write your reply to each of it in one post.

When you hit the "Reply" button instead you immediately reply to that respective quote - as if you had selected only one post with the method above.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Well, isn't that a cute little feature. Usually when anything different happens I just assume I did soemthign wrong and back out as carefully as I can. Just yesterday I hit something wrong on my keyboard and something of a console window opened at the bottom - I was on the forums - and there were all these options but... I could see a convenient "x" at the top right of that window so I just closed it out before I accidentally locked myself out of my own account or something. I'm not a luddite - I just have big finger and early signs of arthritis that sometimes make my hands less responsive to what I want them to do. ANyway, thanks for the information. I wondered how people did that in their posts but never thought to ask. I figured some posters had special privileges.

790.png

From my run for Balkan problem solved and Prussia of the Balkans

hoi4_14.png

• 5Haha
Reactions:
Looking forward to awarding medals to my units:

1663865694823.png

(re-posting from another thread...this thread is might be more appropriate ;) ).

• 8Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
When the AI hears about an overseas conflict: :D
French troops.png

• 14Haha
  • 1Love
Reactions:
1679082113700.png

Note that HoI4 has CATaphracts that provide a massive research bonus for heavy tanks.

1679082058697.png

• 6Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
Those CATalogue of feline related puns is dangerous territory...we might end up with CAT-apults, which is now its own meme for...lets say: debatable events...in the CK3 community ;)
Cat-apult.jpg

Last edited:
  • 4Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
View attachment 834991

Take a single guess as to the possible previous occupation of the ace pilot from the French Commune.
Ukraine, 2023:
"Vasili, please explain it to me again. You were flying our shiny new MiG, just purchased from North Korea, and you ran into engine trouble. We have learned that the wing commander siphoned most of the fuel from the tank and sold it in the local village, which might have contributed. Also, the aircraft's built-in navigation system had been sold on E-Bay, that was probably the colonel, but you ensure me you still managed to put down the plane on a long, straight road in a rural area. You didn't even hit any drones on your way down."
"Yes, sir, that's right."
"So where IS it?!"
"Well...

croatian-tractor.png

• 5Haha
Reactions:
Reactions: