New and Improved HOI4 Meme thread - Post your memes here

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A box of leopards? Not sure I get it.

Reactions:
A box of leopards? Not sure I get it.
I read it that way that the person beside the upper pic doesn't like stuffing too many cute kittens in a small box, but has no such problem with cramming 20 divisions on a tile.

Reactions:
Yeah, I probably could have found a better way of going about that. IRL that area is roughly 50 km wide. With 44 full-blown divisions defending it, it's literally 10 soldiers struggling to fit into a front meter.

Last edited:
Leader: "I need to raise the piercing of our mobile divisions for as few IC as possible."
R&D: Yes sir! Right away, sir!

1707139381453.png

• 9Haha
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Towed AT or towed TD?
Why, it's self-propelled. Your conversion line just turns one eight-wheeled light tank chassis into two by cutting an old tank in half. Pull out the engine from the back half, and install a hamster wheel inside each. (That tow bar is just for the prototype; there was a delay in hamster deliveries for production.) Drop the turret on top.

Not only do you up-gun, you get twice as many vehicles! It's genius.

• 2Haha
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Forum: There's no point in adding armor because you're just going to get pierced anyway. Might as well save the IC and build more tanks.
Tank Designer: Righty-ho!

1708665649029.jpeg

• 11Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions: