New Adventures of Skippy Skipperson Starting at The Bottom of Page 2

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Quite a few people were working on it, and some were talking of compiling it into one document so i hope they have.
Alternatively, the old site is still there so if you fancy the laborious work of cutting and pasting :D

The old forums are currently read-only, and as far as I know they will not be taken down completely in quite some time - precisely because there's a lot of stuff there that someone might want to save.

I hope someone didn't entrust the list to Skippy for safe keeping during the move... (looks at PH)
Come to think of it... the two guys who came to pick it up for @Colonel Flamestalker, did resemble each other to an extreme degree... hmm. : )

Come to think of it... the two guys who came to pick it up for @Colonel Flamestalker, did resemble each other to an extreme degree... hmm. : )

Damn Guys Backup that list we dont want to lose those memes.

Plus we should do Skippy list V.2 after game gets released

Damn Guys Backup that list we dont want to lose those memes.

Plus we should do Skippy list V.2 after game gets released
DAMNATION!

I just got a "Revised" Draft of the list. It was much less than one-page and stated, "Skippy is a valued and trusted member of our Unit. To the best of our knowledge Skippy has never transgressed in any way, shape or form against Unit rules or regulation."

#sad

DAMNATION!

I just got a "Revised" Draft of the list. It was much less than one-page and stated, "Skippy is a valued and trusted member of our Unit. To the best of our knowledge Skippy has never transgressed in any way, shape or form against Unit rules or regulation."

#sad

I nominate PH for the first Daily Skippy Award, do I have a second?

: )

Point of Order, the list on the forums was officially Volume 3 since that is the list from his current commander. Rumors abound about volumes 1 and 2 and what high crimes and misdemeanors, Skippy has done in the past. That would make any new list Volume 4 (or depending on the count Flamestalker is working on 5)

I have only saved up the first 1000 rules into a document. I did have it out with hired help for editing, I may have to restart and re-do it myself. I'll see what else I can do with the rest, I just don't have a lot of spare time at the moment.

Last edited:
I have only saved up the first 1000 rules into a document. I did have it out with hired help for editing, I may have to restart and re-do it myself. I'll see what else I can do with the rest, I just don't have a lot of spare time at the moment.
Thank you good Sir. :bow:

Hmm... I say we start all over again!

Who's up for another round of Skippyisms!!! : )