New Adventures of Skippy Skipperson Starting at The Bottom of Page 2

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
104a) After a complete inspection of all Skippy's lockers (including the ones he tried to hide) we have confiscated the Natasha Kerensky doll. The disturbingly life like sheep his been returned to the locker.

104c) any promotion involving Skippy is not valid.

104d-II) Nominally this does not include Skippy being demoted by a senior officer. However this would require Skippy to actually get promoted first, and as unlikely as that situation is it was deemed wise to include this rule.

104e) New ranks cannot be decided by Skippy and his new rank is not "Sorcerer Supreme".
104e addendum 1) And PPC projectiles are not to be called "Magic Missiles".
104e addendum 2) We do not know what THAC0 is, but Skippy is not allowed to curse about it when firing and missing during training exercises.
104e addendum 3) No, Skippy you do not need to roll dice to fire any weapons.

105.) Skippy is not a Fremen, and no amount of reclaimed, or almost-reclaimed water drinking will chance that fact. Skippy is also to return the blue Sharpies immediately, they can cause eye injuries.

Necro!

107.) When Skippy is hired as a 2/2/2/2 mechwarrior, she (my skippy was generated female! :) ) is required to earn a MINIMUM of 15000 XP in the simulator before being allowed into a battlemech.

108.) Skippy is not permitted to choose to pilot a CDA-3C at any time.

109.) Skippy is not to refer to the lower chassis and Support Weapons of a CDA-3C by saying "they look like little leg hands" while giggling hysterically into the comm.

110.) Skippy is to never again use the ARGO's Zero-G pool... the Black food coloring used to color the pool for Saint Kiva's Day has now destroyed the very last filter we have. The pool will be closed until further notice.

How many people have gotten a "Skippy" so far? I've had one in my first playthrough, I'm still looking for one on my second.

How many people have gotten a "Skippy" so far? I've had one in my first playthrough, I'm still looking for one on my second.
Wait: Are you saying that Skippy is an in game call sign for random mechwarriors? :eek:

Oh those crazy Devs... :D

There was this one match where an Enemy Mech engaged me from outrageously long distance, destroyed two of my Mechs, killing one MechWarrior (RIP Donovan) and then faded into the distance and out of Radar range. Gone and unaccounted for at the conclusion of the match.

Me thinks the AI has Skippy!

Wait: Are you saying that Skippy is an in game call sign for random mechwarriors? :eek:

Oh those crazy Devs... :D
I am indeed. Just found him on my second playthrough now. I can say that so far I haven't encountered any random events with him as a mechwarrior in my ship, but he is there.

Skippy.jpg

Found the 'Legendary Mechwarrior'.
Me thinks i go employ the poor sod.
Yes, i know, courting death and doom, but that's me.
Comstar Acolyte ? Only Skippy, indeed.

Last edited:
111) It is not allowed for Skippy to claim to be a Comstar adept in order to get recruits to "learn at the feet of a prophet of the Blessed Blake"