New Adventures of Skippy Skipperson Starting at The Bottom of Page 2

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
83b) Skippy is not allowed to hold a cat under his left armpit and chew on its tail, even if it does look and sound like a real set of bagpipes.

83b) Skippy is not allowed to hold a cat under his left armpit and chew on its tail, even if it does look and sound like a real set of bagpipes.
83c) Any further comparisons between bagpipes and distressed cats by Skippy will result in an evening with the Skye Rangers

94c) After complaints from the Skye representatives, among others; Skippy is no longer allowed off the dropship, unaccompanied, on planets where the native dress does not conform to the normal dress Skippy is used to.

Last edited:
I knew that :p
Maybe @Ghostwalker and @CaesarCzech can edit their posts to the correct number, and prevent further mayhem.
But then again, where would Skippy's list be without a few numbering inconsistencies? If he was smart enough to count he wouldn't be as much trouble as he is ;)

That's the beauty of Skippys list, when things get retconned in later, it's because he went back over something trying to figure out a work around to a rule, henceforth the CO having to make later addendums to previous rules.
Actually the reason it happened now is that I hadn't payed any attention to the thread for a couple of days, and finally got back to where I left off and saw the one about him not being able to use any bagpipes, so of course he was going to see if there was a way around that.
I think that's part of Skippys "charm" in that he deliberately tries to keep his CO on his toes (and or just drive him insane) by forcing the CO to constantly update rules from way back when.

I knew that :p
Maybe @Ghostwalker and @CaesarCzech can edit their posts to the correct number, and prevent further mayhem.
But then again, where would Skippy's list be without a few numbering inconsistencies? If he was smart enough to count he wouldn't be as much trouble as he is ;)

The trouble with Skippy is he is too smart for his own good. If we could focus his creativity on a useful project, much would be resolved.

95) Recruits are not required to call Skippy Sempai, Senior, or any other name that implies a higher status.

95a) Recruits are to be officially discouraged from asking Skippy anything, including the passing of condiments in the chow hall.

96) Skippy is forbidden to change his callsign to anything that implies a higher status.

97.) Skippy cannot be an “Argonaut.” The Commander does not care that Skippy is a Ray Harryhausen fan... though I don’t think Commander Jason even gets the reference.

100.) Skippy is allowed to BBQ a Brisket any way he wants to, after Company Missions... he is not permitted to BBQ said Brisket on a Heat Sink during a Company Mission however.

100b) Skippy is not to enter combat with any number of foil-wrapped briskets lashed to the barrels of his lasers.

100c) or PPCs.
100d) or Flamers.

100e) Skippy is not to enter combat with any kind of food wrapped in foil lashed to any part of his 'Mech.

100g) or any food wrapped or otherwise inside strategically placed heatsink venting ports.

100h) Skippy is not allowed to bring food for any missions period, except ration packs survival gear storage.

101) They are called heatsink venting ports, not Thermal Exhaust ports, and no a stray shot or "torpedo" cannot magically enter into one and make your reactor go critical, you are to stop telling the new recruits this.

102. Skippy is NEVER AGAIN to preform his “Naked Happy Dance” to celebrate our removal from ongoing lawsuits.

102a. Or to celebrate anything.

102b. Especially in the courtroom, on the Plantiffs lawyers table.

102c. Or anywhere else.

102d. Bottom line is Skippy is never to dance naked ever again!

103.) Skippy forfeits all rights and privileges in perpetuity to SKIPPY TRIPPLE-F BURGERS INTERGALACTIC... they are not good burgers, have never been good burgers and more often than not get folks sick. And the rumor that a Hydroponics Lab can take Tripple-F and kick out
++++++REDACTED++++++
is just that... a rumor.