• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

LWE

Lt. General
55 Badges
Jul 10, 2015
  • Victoria 2
  • Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Stellaris
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Europa Universalis III
Beloved Netraxi and all other residents of the galaxy that are not Human or Human-created Synths!

The whole galaxy has acknowledged the leadership of Human "democracy", the ones who oh-so-nobly "destroyed the Unbidden". Indeed, Human propaganda constantly pervades even the most distant asteroid. Humans and their flunkies will tell you how xenophilic humans are, loving things like pet crawlers...

1.jpg

About their "free" and "compassionate" society...

2.jpg

About their "justified struggle" against the "aggressive" plantoid Pelismus (I think that the Pelismus emperor simply knew something we didn't)...

3.jpg

4.jpg

Their scientific knowledge, their interest in studying the stars...

5.jpg

All this has deceived us greatly. Thinking them to be delightful, upstart xenos, we even granted them ships from our fleets.

6.jpg

They easily took over the whole Pelismus empire. We admired their "benevolence" in granting the Pelismus full citizenship rights. Now I see that this was nothing but ruthless pragmatism on their part. The poor Pelismus simply were "useful".

7.jpg

They repealed the attacks of the Prossnakan Cartel, expelling Prossnakan gambling dens and illegal research labs from their home planet, "earth". We were so blinded by our distaste of the Cartel's sinister activities, we didn't see the danger.

8.jpg

Their multicultural habitats were a marvel of engineering... How could we not see that it was all a ruse, that ultimately, Humans care only about power and domination?

9.jpg

When the Unbidden arrived, we were alarmed. We were sure, however, that even if we'd fail, the Humans would be sure to protect us and the galaxy.

10.jpg

But only then we started to suspect that something was amiss. Despite having large, battle-capable fleets, the UNE did absolutely nothing, allowing many sapient souls to be devoured by the Unbidden. Ztrakpor and ours communications were met with this corporate speak Humans can be soo good at.

11.jpg

Soon, the Unbidden fleets entered our space. Admiral Zir, who was far more honest and brave than any Human, sacrificed her life to give our people and planets some more time.

12.jpg

Through our Pelismus agent in Human laboratories, Rhizome of Grey, we knew that Human technology, although still inferior to ours, was quite powerful. Despite this, their feet was still on standby as our people died an unspeakable death at the limbs of the Unbidden. Only then we realized the truth - for all their talk about xenophilia, Humans were clearly resentful at our galactic influence and power. Thinking us still too strong to confront directly, like they did with the Pelismus, they gleefully sat back and watched the Unbidden destroy us...

13.jpg

Only after two of our planets fell to the Unbidden, Human fleets moved into attacking positions.

14.jpg

Our fleets were initially stronger than the Human ones. But taking the brunt of the first Unbidden invasion, were slowly grinded down.

15.jpg

The Vehement and the Aberrant invaders, fighting the Unbidden, came too late for us to restore our power. They only helped Humans to defeat them all.

16.jpg

17.jpg

The almost-immortal Human robot president, Zhi Ouyang (may his internal logic processors explode) gloated at the result. Sure, if Humans intervened earlier, quintillions of sapient lives could've been saved. There would be no terrors, no depopulated planets screaming into the galaxic void. But this would mean us keeping our leadership over the galaxy, as the Netraxi Mediators, and Humans - these power-hungry bastards - just couldn't have that. The only thing they really cared about was to ensure their own domination in the Galaxy - and they outplayed all other, more honest species.

18.jpg

So, everyone who resents Human power and privilege, who realizes that their "Saviour of the Galaxy" shtick hides their sinister, power-hungry conduct - spread this message far and wide through all channels, from Galaxynet to Shroudflix to distributing these leaflets manually if the UNE imposes a block on them in the infospace. Together, we can unite and smash the dominance of Humans and their flunkies. From the core to the rim, the Galaxy shall be free!

Last edited:
Clever writing. I like it.

That looks like a very small galaxy, is it a 200-star one or a 400-star one? What do you think of playing on such a small map, don't you get boxed in too quickly by other empires?

I think it was a Tiny galaxy, and yes, while I like Medium and Small, playing on Tiny does distort the gameplay a bit. I only do this occasionally. Still, I don’t mind doing an early conquest, like I did here.

Humans can sometimes pretend to be all vulnerable and emo... but behind this pretense lies a ruthless drive to domination and power. We Netraxi should've learned from Human history. We thought they reformed themselves. Unfortunately, we were wrong.

All humans did, was good. Except for waiting so long before rescuing the galaxy. Obviously, they were fooled by their leaders.

And we all know how prone to manipulation democracies are...

Beware the human. Always, always, beware the human