• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(181643)

Neocore Games
Dec 2, 2009
Greetings,

NeocoreGames welcomes this opportunity to work with Paradox Interactive. The “Kings’ Crusade” is one of the most exciting eras of the European history and it makes a great basis for an excellent game.
“Kate_neocore” will join the forum tomorrow and she will provide you with more info about the Lionheart development from time-to-time.

Zoltan Varga, Business Development Manager

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to our wonderfull forum. :) As one who has played your wonderfull King Arthur game I am really exited about you merging your skills with Paradox. :) Hopefully you will keep us posted with many development diaries, so that you can awake the interest among the fans.

And a warm welcome from me, too. I am really interested in this, as I have never played one of your previous titles and thus I have no idea how this will play out... For me, right now, it sounds like "Crusader Kings: Total War" - which would be great! :D

I am looking forward to the first development diaries!

aww.. would you look at that:

NeocoreGames
Recruit

awww.. "Recruit".. one post... that's soo cute..

I remember when I was just a wee forum larvalike thing..

*sigh*
they grow up so fast..

Welcome to the forums

well hello

Greetings and welcome. Since I was one of the guys who were a tad critical in the first thread this forum has, allow me to amend my words. It seems the Paradox lineup is blessed with another hopefully communicative and community-aware developer - I am looking forward to what Neocore has to offer!

Hello and welcome to the forum! I am a little bit critical with your game, but maybe you can convince me of it with more information. :)

Hello and welcome Neocore, Zoltan and Kate.
I appreciated the Dev Diaries videos for King Arthur. I hope you'll do the same for Lionheart.
Don't forget to bring King Arthur to GamesGate !

Don't forget to bring King Arthur to GamesGate !

I absolutely agree. I've been holding off on buying it until now mainly because the only way I can get a hold of it would be Steam (my laptop's DVD drive is somewhat unreliable, but thanks to GG that doesn't matter much to me) - and I'd probably rather wait for a new PC before I buy something off of Steam. Mainly because it slows down my current pc to a crawl when playing anything with modern requirements.

Welcome to this wonderful forum. I hope you will enjoy your stay :)

Neocore Games needs a Wikipedia entry.

Welcome to the forum!

Good to see Paradox is publishing some good looking historical games from other developers.

Keep up the good work, I'm going to have to check out this game! It looks gorgeous! :)