Nemesis and Expansion Pass Five for Stellaris: Console Edition are available now!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MrFreake_PDX

Lt. General
Community Ambassador
10 Badges
Feb 20, 2020
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Megacorp

Stellaris: Console Edition Nemesis and Expansion Pass Five are Now Available for Xbox and PlayStation!

Expansion Pass Five contains Nemesis, the Aquatics Species Pack (coming 2022), and Overlord (coming 2023). Get it here!

Starting with Nemesis, Console Edition players get access to the ominous Become the Crisis Ascension Perk; the ability to be declared the Galactic Custodian; and to reform the Galactic Community into the Galactic Imperium, for a secure and prosperous future.

Nemesis also comes alongside a free update to the equivalent of PC 3.0.3, bringing Console Edition into the next generation of Stellaris. The 3.0.3 Update brings new Industrial Districts, new Fog of War and Intel mechanics, reworked First Contact, and a host of Quality of Life improvements and bug fixes.

The Aquatics Species Pack (coming later in 2022), features 15 Aquatics-inspired species portraits, a new Water themed Ship Set, two new Origins, the Anglers civic, the Hydrocentric Ascension Perk, and the Aquatic Species Trait.

Aquatics will also release with two free updates rolled into one (3.1 “Lem” and 3.2 “Herbert”)! The 3.1 “Lem” update adds selectable tradition trees, reworking some existing Tradition Trees to make them open to more empire types, and adding a new “Mercantile” Tradition Tree to the base game. 3.1 “Lem” also adds a boatload of new content to previously released expansions and species packs:
  • Plantoids Species Pack: 2 New Civics (Idyllic Bloom, Catalytic Processing), 3 New Species Traits (Phototrophic, Radiotrophic, Budding)
  • Humanoids Species Pack: 2 New Civics (Masterful Crafters, Pleasure Seekers), 1 New Origin (Clone Army)
  • Apocalypse: 1 New Tradition Tree (Unyielding)
  • Ancient Relics: 3 New Archaeology Sites
  • Necroids Species Pack: Reanimated Armies Civic renamed to Reanimators. Reanimators can reanimate Biological Leviathans and the Necrophage Origin can be used as a Hive Mind.

The 3.2 “Herbert” update adds even more content to Stellaris: Console Edition, with new randomly triggered terraforming events, new anomalies for gas giants and asteroids, and new options for older anomalies, yet another civic for the Humanoids Species Pack (Pompous Purists), as well as a host of other bug fixes and quality of life improvements.

Rounding out the Expansion Pass Five lineup is Overlord (coming 2023). Realize your Grand Design with the addition of five new Origins, Specialty Vassals, new Enclaves, new Megastructures, and a new Ascension Perk! Overlord for Stellaris: Console Edition will also launch with two PC updates rolled into one (3.3 “Libra” and 3.4 “Cepheus”).

The 3.3 “Libra” update adds a complete rework to how Unity is used in Stellaris. Unity will be used for internal Empire management, and Influence for external actions. 3.3 “Libra” also adds the Permanent Employment Civic for owners of MegaCorp and Necroids, as well as new archaeology sites, and new anomalies.

The 3.4 “Cepheus” update adds the new Situations system, a progression-based narrative system, that is used for resource deficits, planetary revolts, machine uprisings, and some story events. Changes to how Subjugation works, including Subject Contracts, Holdings, and Quality of Life improvements. Also included in 3.4 “Cepheus” are changes to the military AI, Quality of Life improvements for auto-resettlement, and improvements to sector and planetary automation.

We hope you’re as excited as we are to bring Expansion Pass Five to Stellaris: Console Edition!

Get Expansion Pass Five and Nemesis today!

• 5Like
  • 3Love
Reactions:
Great news!

Did anyone already try aggressive first contact? It does not seem to work for me. It's not progressing even with their ship in sensor range (next to my research ship).
Envoy is assigned the whole time.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Great news!

Did anyone already try aggressive first contact? It does not seem to work for me. It's not progressing even with their ship in sensor range (next to my research ship).
Have you assigned an envoy to the first contact site?

Found some problem after updating version on PS4, robots pop’s not constructed anymore, so tried to start new game, restarted game, nothing helps. Does someone have a same problem? Maybe you know how to fix it?

• 2Like
Reactions:
In a new game my machine empire pops are assembled. If you use an old save there may be compatibility issues.
As i wrote before, starting new game not working, i think problem in additionally assembling. Your machine empire working good, because it primary assembling, if you know what i mean. Second window of creating pop’s not working

Is it possible to revert back to the previous update/version on PS4?

I updated Stellaris yesterday to 5.00 version and started playing my old save. Probably due to compatibility issues with the new update, there are now a lot of ruined buildings on most of my planets and habitats. This is the case even if there is overpopulation. The worst part is that I can’t repair or demolish most of those buildings. I also tried to reinstall the game and evade the update but no success.

I bought the game digitally, so the answer is probably no?

• 1Like
Reactions:
Has anyone had any trouble with crashes on console edition since the new update? I play on ps4 and never had any trouble before the new update but I'm not sure whether it's a result of that or because the game can't handle how big my empire is. I had 5 crashes in about an hour