• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Zacnlinc

Recruit
Oct 31, 2022
Looking for some help/tips as to what exactly needs to be done to take care of the red negative cargo numbers.

Very few pax planes have cargo space. Am I offering too much cargo opportunities. Have been trying to create a demand before purchasing cargo planes.

thanks in advance for the assistance.

Looking for some help/tips as to what exactly needs to be done to take care of the red negative cargo numbers.

Very few pax planes have cargo space. Am I offering too much cargo opportunities. Have been trying to create a demand before purchasing cargo planes.

thanks in advance for the assistance.
I dont mind negative red cargo if your going for Cargo mode.. you still earn on Ancillary Revenue like on my case, 2 empty plane flying on route still positive income. I do intentionally overbook all my route and make sure all in Red. Just don't forget to do your research and setting on commercial, Internal and partnership specifically Price, Offer Attractiveness and Cargo Delivery once you set this mode the passenger will be a big drop but cargo will give you tons of money once you fill the demands.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-10 185316.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-10 185316.png
    1,1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2023-01-10 185536.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-10 185536.png
    1,3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited: