• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Lord Pawel

Recruit
25 Badges
Feb 8, 2019
  • Magicka 2: Ice, Death and Fury
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Magicka 2
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Magicka
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV
My favourite class to play is the Necromancer. I play him nearly all the time, and one of my favourite perks is the complete immunity to negative enviromental effects.
One of my favored strategies is just to cast Blight Empire and screw up the whole map. Recently however i have stumbled upon a very serious multiplayer issue.
The spell Domain of Corruption is bloody gone. And by "gone" i mean it has skidaddled away from my research tree. I simply can't research it at all.
This is obviously troublesome when i want to play with my non-necromantic friends, who get pissed at me every time i screw up their domain.

Can anyone here provide any useful tips for my current problem? I think i looked through every possible wiki and forum but i can't find anything. I researched the whole skill tree and I just don't get to find this vital spell. This is really frustrating lads. Really.

Thanks in advance for any info you might share.