• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

bshirt

Sergeant
Aug 9, 2004
O'boy....this mod is different to say the least. My favorite by far so far.

I LOVE the reduced plane organization. For the reasons stated in the FAQ and it reduces to a good degree the plane stacking nightmare.

Anyways, I'm playing Germany and it's Sept of 41. I've conquered France, Holland, Chech (sp?), Austria and divided up the balkens between my allies (Hungary, Italy and Romania).

To my complete and total horror, I'm now out of steel! Whoa.....steel?? My ledger says I'm producing 306 units but using 408 units of steel. Oh no!

This never happened to me before playing CORE or vanilla. Running low on rubber and oil..sure, but steel??

I'm having boatloads of fun with this great mod, but really, really need help on this subject.

Thanks!!

bshirt said:
O'boy....this mod is different to say the least. My favorite by far so far.

I LOVE the reduced plane organization. For the reasons stated in the FAQ and it reduces to a good degree the plane stacking nightmare.

Anyways, I'm playing Germany and it's Sept of 41. I've conquered France, Holland, Chech (sp?), Austria and divided up the balkens between my allies (Hungary, Italy and Romania).

To my complete and total horror, I'm now out of steel! Whoa.....steel?? My ledger says I'm producing 306 units but using 408 units of steel. Oh no!

This never happened to me before playing CORE or vanilla. Running low on rubber and oil..sure, but steel??

I'm having boatloads of fun with this great mod, but really, really need help on this subject.

Thanks!!
Trade events with Sweden should help you to keep steel to a reasonable amount. At the beginning of each year you are asked if you want to trade or not in the following year.

Yepper...I cancelled the trade with Sweden thinking I didn't need it (great thinking, huh?:)).

Obviously, I'll never make that mistake again.

Thanks so much for this excellent mod!

bshirt said:
Yepper...I cancelled the trade with Sweden thinking I didn't need it (great thinking, huh?:)).

Obviously, I'll never make that mistake again.

Thanks so much for this excellent mod!
Even if you cancel the trade agreement with Sweden, each year you will be asked if you want to subscribe it again. So, you can just wait in your actual game until next January :)