• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(166121)

Private
2 Badges
Sep 15, 2009
  • Majesty 2
  • Pillars of Eternity
I'm trying to play the 'Battle for the Plains' mission with the number of days before the mission automatically ends changed. I have the contents from the 'single_03' folder in the resource.mod file and changed the following values in the single_03.mi file:

Code:
{"helper/quests"
	{"defend_castle"
		{state Active}
		{launch_condition
			{"Mission start"}
		}
		{victory_condition
			{"Counter"
				{properties
					{type days}
					{count XX}
					{current 0}
				}

and

Code:
		{quest_data
			{Name "#single_03_Quest1_name"}
			{Description "#single_03_Quest1_text"}
			{Quest_type Main}
			{Kingdom player}
			{Counter_text "#single_03_Quest1_counter"}
			{Counter_type days}
			{count XX}
			{current 0}

XX looks like it's supposed to be the number of days. For this map the first one was 74 and the second was 75. No matter what I change these to it doesn't seem to work in-game. I have the single_03.mi file in the map\Single_missions\single_03 directory within the resource.mod folder. I managed to mod the camera to zoom in at eye level to the units but I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong with this mission. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Never mind, found what I was looking for here: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?457611-Remove-time-limit-on-survival-maps

Mods, feel free to delete this.

Last edited: