• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

twcAxeman

Major
22 Badges
Jan 30, 2008
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV
Hello everyone, we require more players for a Victoria revolutions game.
We use Gamerranger : http://www.gameranger.com/ and we already have players for.
Italy-Axeman
Austria - Tiwaz
Spain- Isd
Russia - A new player called Sultan-something *sorry!*

We play pretty much when all of us are on!

However at the moment we have run into a problem.

In 1838 I, starting as Sardinia-Piedmont, launched a war for unification funded by my selling of French Core provinces in the Northwest. I suceeded but Austria, alarmed at my growth, declared war.

The war dragged on until peace with France was brokered following my impatient grab for Naples, and I destroyed 12 Austrian divisions in Genoa and pushed into the mountains as Russia, honoring a guarantee of independence, pushed from Gallicia, however they peaced out for Lvov and Brody.

Now it is a stalemate in the Alps, My 180000 Troops facing similar amounts of Austrians, and more in Reserve across Italy to guard against amphibious attacks by Spain, however we cannot agree on a peace deal.

I want all Itallian cores, minus Bozen as that has a majority German population, which is only fair. I simply want all my national cores so I can industrialize and get some money pumping and grow my treasury and pay back debts.

Austria however thinks that my rise to power so quick *forming Italy in 1840 and forcing a peace on France* upsets the balance of power, and feels would be too dis-advantaged if she accepted peace losing Northern Italy.

So, this is where we need your help Paradox Community, we need YOU to broker a settlement between the 2 of us.

Screenshots:

SS2-2.png

SS1-3.png

SS3-2.png