National Ideagroups - 9th October

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Johan

Studio Manager Paradox Tinto
Administrator
Paradox Staff
15 Badges
Dec 14, 1999
  • Diplomacy
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • War of the Roses
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Magicka
  • Starvoid
We aim to post a new national idea every day until the release.

Provence
eu3_PRO.gif

Traditions
+10% Land Morale
+1 Diplomatic Reputation

1. Memory of Angevin Claims : -20% Fabricate Claims Time
  2. Revive House of Anjou : +1 Legitimacy
  3. Composite Monarchy : -1 Unrest
  4. Tarascon Castle : +15% Defensiveness
  5. Public Weal : +2 Diplomatic Relations
  6. Touloun Dockyard: -5% Naval Maintainance & +10% Naval Forcelimit
  7. Provencal Quilting: +10% Production Efficiency

Ambition
+1 Prestige

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing special although starting with the bonus moral is nice

Other than the naval bonus all seem pretty low impact

Although getting 2 diplo relations where most just get a bonus of 1 is nice

Let's see...
This week we will get our 8th Dev Diary...
So far, each major DLC get 10-ish Dev Diary, thus it left us with at least one more and at best three more, let's take two then as how much Dev Diary we will get...
Assuming 'every day' as 'every work day', we get 12 NIs, pluse two NIs this week that make for 14 NIs...

Because these NIs will keep getting posted until released date, and assuming the release date is Tuesday (because Paradox release most of their game at Tuesday), that means two additional NIs, which means at total there will be 16 new NIs...

Hope Majapahit will be one of these NIs...

Awesome, more national ideas is very nice as that gives more interesting nations to play as.

Will they get some more events too or isn't that part of the rework?

Let's see...
So far, each major DLC get 10-ish Dev Diary, thus it left us with at least one more and at best three more, let's take two then as how much Dev Diary we will get...
Assuming 'every day' as 'every work day', we get 12 NIs, pluse two NIs this week that make for 14 NIs...

Because these NIs will keep getting posted until released date, and assuming the release date is Tuesday (because Paradox release most of their game at Tuesday), that means two additional NIs, which means at total there will be 16 new NIs...

So by this logic, the expected release date should be 28th October, maybe a week later, 4th November. Would be nice if this is true, I expected AoW to be released much later.

We aim to post a new national idea every day until the release.

Provence
eu3_PRO.gif

Traditions
+10% Land Morale
+1 Diplomatic Reputation

1. Memory of Angevin Claims : -20% Fabricate Claims Time
  2. Revive House of Anjou : +1 Legitimacy
  3. Composite Monarchy : -1 Unrest
  4. Tarascon Castle : +15% Defensiveness
  5. Public Weal : +2 Diplomatic Upkeep
  6. Touloun Dockyard: -5% Naval Maintainance & +10% Naval Forcelimit
  7. Provencal Quilting: +10% Production Efficiency

Ambition
+1 Prestige
Interesting. First of all I estimate 3-4 more Dev Diaries before release. 1 per week, that would mean about 20 national ideas/group ideas.
I'll be watching this with a very high interest and a small hope that Wallachia/Moldavia get national ideas!

Hopefully the French/Greek/Russian/Polish minors + all the new countries get some as well!

Late edit:
Let's see...

Oh, your estimate is better than mine, that's for sure!

Oh, and I assume: +2 Diplomatic Upkeep means 2 diplomatic relations?

Oh, and I assume: +2 Diplomatic Upkeep means 2 diplomatic relations?

No, those are 2 different things. Diplo upkeep is how many diplo relations (for example vassalships) you can have before you get -1 dip points penalty for each one over the limit.

No, those are 2 different things. Diplo upkeep is how many diplo relations (for example vassalships) you can have before you get -1 dip points penalty for each one over the limit.
I'm confused :unsure:

Let me rephrase: +2 diplomatic upkeep = +2 diplomatic relations?
Aka they just renamed it. See for example Austrian Court.