National Ideagroups - 21st of October B - Romania

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I see an extremely powerful Romanian lobby is influencing Paradox...
I wonder what ahistorical countries will be formable next... Soviet Union? Czechoslovakia? South-Sudan? European Union? United Earth? Roman Empire? :D

I wonder what ahistorical countries will be formable next... Soviet Union? Czechoslovakia? South-Sudan? European Union? United Earth? Roman Empire? :D
Hey, don't complain about lobbying, instead contact your Paradox Congressman!

:wub: Cries tears of joy :wub:

(I do hope someone has cleaned up a little my not-really-great idea descriptions!)

I haven't tried this in-game (I might try it in my current Ragusa campaign) - do AI Wallachia/Moldavia form Romania if given the correct provinces?
- congratz:)

Romania has been in there since EU3. I have vague memories of save scumming to stop the Draculesti dying out and being a lone boulder in a stream of Austrian white going all the way to Armenia.

French minors, Finland, Albania, Transylvania, Galicia, Catalunya, English minors, Wales, Perm, Greek minors, Polotsk... I think those are the only countries left in Europe.

isnt there somewhere a list with all of the nations that havent gotten unique ideas yet?

I feel being Romanian I should join the other two in crying tears of joy:

:wub: Thank you Johan! So very much! :wub:

P.s. I wonder if Exin is from Wallachia. Then Oblio- is from Transylvania and I'm from Moldavia. We could all do a let's play with our Romanian states and battle to form romania! (Good luck attacking Moldavia, the Polish March!! xD)

Welcome to fold brother!

But nope, yer wrong my brother, I am also from Moldavia :).

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm from Wallachia. True blooded "Mitică" à la Caragiale!
I just like the Transylvanian flag more :)

I am more like a Creangă.

Looks like Romanians are happy :)

We get some love! Why shouldn't we be happy :p. ^^

+Perm. Only russian vassal that we haven't seen new NI's for yet.
Aye, Perm is a REALLY interesting challenge to play as, and I would love to see it get more flavor.
Imagine giving it -1 interest on loans. Considering all the loans you have to take up as Perm, that would be awesome. But I doubt it.
Unique ideas, just about ANY ideas better than the generic ones, is good enough for me.
I also really like Perm's flag.

Finally romania got her unique ideas, i hope greece will get an idea set of their own since they are another nice formable

We need perm. the most interesting nation in all of that region. Epic name and flag! plus their starting rulers are pretty legit

not bad ideas.

+15% trade power seems weird i dont see romania as being good at trade historically
but what about that poison the wells thing ...nice touch thank you so much paradox

Last edited:
+15% trade power seems weird i dont see romania as being good at treade historically
but what about that poison the wells thing ...nice touch thank you so much paradox
Well, the Phanariotes were Greek traders, after all.
That in real life most of that trade was directed outside of the Principalities by them, that's another story :p
And it's up to you to change that ;)