National Ideagroups - 19th of October A - Smolensk

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Gods of Siege and Fire

By the way, do their ideas mean they pay 45% less for artillery mercenary maintenance?

No. Those 2 are multiplicative.

...so how much Smolensk pays for mercenary artillery maintenance?
I'm pretty certain that regular troop costs and mercenary costs are independent. So Smolensk pays 20% less for mercenary artillery and 25% less for regular artillery.

I'm pretty certain that regular troop costs and mercenary costs are independent. So Smolensk pays 20% less for mercenary artillery and 25% less for regular artillery.

This.

Now that I think about it, is it a bug that every singel battle gives +5 prestige to the victor and -5 prestige to the loser as a base, regardless of the numbers involved?

I've always wondered this as my HK stack runs around killing 1 regiment at a time. This would be the best way to fix prestige to be more meaningful.

I've always wondered this as my HK stack runs around killing 1 regiment at a time. This would be the best way to fix prestige to be more meaningful.
It should definitely be harder to earn.

If they fix rebels and prestige, the next obvious target for a fix are the missions.

This is the modern day flag inspired by the old one afaik:

Flag_of_Smolensky_rayon_%28Smolensk_oblast%29.png

finisher sucks but that is a awesome flag.
and of course glorious mother Russia will march them to siege for them of course.

Wow siege kings. I'll probably keep them alive as russia so they can siege some provinces for me

Edit: Or are they the releasable guy in russia?

They're the two Russian provinces Lithuania starts with. Lithuania can release them and sell bits of Moscow to them, or Moscow can take their provinces from Lithuania and release them.

Regular recruitment costs affect regular troops recruitment costs, but not mercenary recruitment costs.

Regular recruitment costs affect regular troops maintenance as well as mercenary maintenance.

Mercenary recruitment costs only affect mercenary recruitment cost.

Mercenary maintenance modifiers affect only mercenary maintenance.

Land maintenance modifiers affect both regular troop maintenance and mercenary maintenance.