National Ideagroups - 16th of October - B (Silesia)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Here are ideas for Silesia:

Traditions
- +2 Diplomatic reputation
- 10% National tax modifier

1 – The last Piast Dukes - +1 Yearly legitimacy
2 – The Princely Diet - -15% stability cost
3 – Silesian Tolerance - +2% tolerance of heretics
4 – Breslau Records - +10% National manpower modifier
5 – The via Regia - +10% Global trade power
6 – Revidierte Bergordnung - +10% production
7 – Schuetzen - +10% Infantry combat ability

Ambitions - +100% Hostile core-creation cost on us

I'm also thinking about Cossack ideas, so that Ukraine and Zaporozhye can have them.

I see the via Regia and the coal Mines. :rolleyes:

Speeds up process, does not reduce cost. +1 now in 1.8 is also equivalent to +3 in 1.7 in terms of effect on diplomacy.
Thanks! So does this mean Austria's +5 DipRep has been decreased to +2(1.667) to keep it the same, or has Austria (and the Ideagroups with +DipRep) been boosted, compared to before? Meaning easier to pass reforms, getting alliances, diplo-vassalize etc ?

Thanks! So does this mean Austria's +5 DipRep has been decreased to +2(1.667) to keep it the same, or has Austria (and the Ideagroups with +DipRep) been boosted, compared to before? Meaning easier to pass reforms, getting alliances, diplo-vassalize etc ?

Old numbers have been tweaked, yes.

very interesting. I'm guessing you will go economic idea group with this country right? :p

very interesting. I'm guessing you will go economic idea group with this country right? :p

Most defintely.
Silesia will be my first playthrough now, without a doubt!