National Ideagroups - 13th of October - C

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Want to bet that Hungary will still stomp Wallachia within 15 years in the majority of the games? Hungary is still a much bigger country.

Wallachia was the vassal of either Hungary or the OE basically the whole period of the game, so it would be just natural that it still could be stomped. Still, as a player country, it now seems far easier to play than most of the minors in Europa.

Wallachia was the vassal of either Hungary or the OE basically the whole period of the game, so it would be just natural that it still could be stomped. Still, as a player country, it now seems far easier to play than most of the minors in Europa.
Not really. They've changed the map. Wallachia now only borders Hungary, Moldavia and the Ottomans. That's a huge nerf to Wallachia's early game since you can't attack Serbia and expand into the Balkans. Now you have to wait and pounce on the weakest large neighbor (Hungary/Poland/Ottomans).
I'd rate it as 7.5 or 8 difficulty, Moldavia being a 8.5 and Orleans, Yaroslavl and Albania being 9. HRE minors are barely around 5 or 6.
The ratings are for Europe. For the rest of the world the ratings go up to 11 :p

Not really. They've changed the map. Wallachia now only borders Hungary, Moldavia and the Ottomans. That's a huge nerf to Wallachia's early game since you can't attack Serbia and expand into the Balkans. Now you have to wait and pounce on the weakest large neighbor (Hungary/Poland/Ottomans).
I'd rate it as 7.5 or 8 difficulty, Moldavia being a 8.5 and Orleans, Yaroslavl and Albania being 9. HRE minors are barely around 5 or 6.
The ratings are for Europe. For the rest of the world the ratings go up to 11 :p

Pre - AOW Chimu would be 27 on this scale :p

Ugh, even more core creation cost -.- I was glad when they removed it from hungary because it actually allowed you to attack them without losing 1042052 admin points in the process.

Thank you - that came unexpected :)
I hoped for attrition as one of the traditions (and should still be implemented ;) )

But otherwise the traditions are fine :)

Last edited: