National Ideagroups - 13th of October - A

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I on the other hand agree that they should get heathen tolerance (bhineka tunggal ika is basically a declaration of religious tolerance)...

But in exchange, as I've said in a post in other thread, there should be an event or chain of event where Islam grows in Java island...
In which, once Sunni exist in enough provinces or other criteria (like low legitimacy) fulfilled Demak will appear...
Or your kingdom choose Sunni as National Religion...

That would also be good. But without those events, these ideas will just make the Javanese staunch Hindus for the entire game.

"Indianization" vs "Modernised Shipbuilding"

So which English form is Paradox adhering to? I thought it was American English?

Then it should be "Modernized Shipbuilding". Otherwise it ought to be "Indianisation".

Thank you for finally giving Majapahit unique ideas. Looks like I will have to play them again in the campaign, should be quite different since my first game was just after release.

A neat idea set for a country that has always been one of my favourites! No useless ideas at all, some are not outstanding but all round useful and decently focused (and no +100% core cost! :p)