• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(1823)

Johan's Home Account
Mar 14, 2001
Georgia

Traditions
+100% Hostile Core Creation
-20% War Exhaustion Reduction Cost

1. Bagrationi Dynasty: +25% Heir Chance
  2. Georgian Isolation: +30% Better Relations over Time
  3. Restoration of Fortresses and Churches: -10% Build Cost
  4. Georgian Protectorates: +10% Vassal Income
  5. Samouravo Counties: -10% Stability Cost
  6. Sadrosho Districts: +20% Manpower Recovery
  7. Georgian Embassies: +1 Diplomatic Reputation

Ambition
-20% Infantry Cost

Georgia

Traditions

Ambition
-20% Infantry Cost

It has occurred! Thanks love the NI's not sure if balanced, but I'm cool with because of Georgia.

Georgia

Traditions

Ambition
-20% Infantry Cost
Hooray! :)

Does anyone recognize these ideas from a mod or a suggestion on the forum?
Or even better, is there any forumer who created these ideas? :)

What is the deal with +Vassal Income? It usually only means a fraction of a ducat for moderately sized nations, and even then it's just stealing money from the vassal meaning it will have less money to invest and to field armies. Now... if the vassal income modifiers were quadrupled across the board and made money appear out of thin air (multiplied the sum taken from the subject, instead of increasing the sum being taken) then it would maybe be more viable.

What is the deal with +Vassal Income? It usually only means a fraction of a ducat for moderately sized nations, and even then it's just stealing money from the vassal meaning it will have less money to invest and to field armies. Now... if the vassal income modifiers were quadrupled across the board and made money appear out of thin air (multiplied the sum taken from the subject, instead of increasing the sum being taken) then it would maybe be more viable.
Well, I guess that you can make marches out of the vassals you don't want to "steal money" from :)

Vassal income is a joke and should just be removed unless they make it more substantial. You can make more monthly from a 5bt province than a large vassal. So ridiculous. No wonder vassals are seen as just a way to save points in annexing or for an army with marches now.

Well, I guess that you can make marches out of the vassals you don't want to "steal money" from :)
I'll enjoy making a march out of Brandenburg, my own little attack-dog :)

I agree that the bonus doesn't help because it's so low, but you don't steal more money from the vasall, as it's your efficiency that goes up, in the same way you can get more ducats per trade good with trade/production efficiency.

Works just fine if you subsidize them with 50 ducats or something. ;-)

You'd probably just be better off leaving them as a regular vassal and just letting them have more base tax. It'll probably look better, too; feeding all of Brandenburg Prussian and Saxon lands would result in a healthy BT powerbase for them to support you on the battlefield with, as well as following cultural borders.