• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Due to the untrue, information Italy received, (based on the fact that I have been receiving nukes from Kom - UNTRUE!!!!) they Have dowed Quebec and nuked them 13 TIMES in every point of Industrial Strength, Quebec IC down to 60!

Falador struck a new record in the ever-running Who's The Biggest Asshole contest by, when offered a White Peace in the fake war between Oceania and Quebec, he nuked Italianopolis and then accepted the WP offer.

Italy is at 100% dissent, zero supplies, a third of it's earlier IC, and well.... things are pretty shit right now.

Falador struck a new record in the ever-running Who's The Biggest Asshole contest by, when offered a White Peace in the fake war between Oceania and Quebec, he nuked Italianopolis and then accepted the WP offer.

Italy is at 100% dissent, zero supplies, a third of it's earlier IC, and well.... things are pretty shit right now.

seriously? That's pretty bad sportsmanship.

I'm an asshole, so as a support of solidarity, please clap Falador on the back, and reward him for rememberign the game ends soon :rofl:

Everyone go rape the Breton Quebecois!

KoM, on Ederon you had that quote wherein Norway had always been at war with the Breton Frogs. Let the Yngling nukes rain down upon thy enemies, and let the Quebecois super-douche die!

Th' whole givin' nukes via tradin' Ah ne'er kent ur fathom 'at ye coods actually dae 'at guid job japan an' faladur! oh an' bad bad bad faladur fur exploitin' peace mechanics tae gie a body lest dig at italy... *wink*

This just in:

The following nations have declared Independence from there belligerents!
----------------------
Malaysia
----------------------

Papua-New Guinea

East Timor

Vanuatu
----------------------
USIA
----------------------
Desert

Trinidad and Tobago
----------------------

Mama-New Guinea to declare independence next month!

That is just about as lame as you can possibly be - that is the kind of shit that makes people not want to play with you in the future.

Malta was also briefly independent from Malaysia. It's now German. Finland, losing badly, launched its single nuke at Germany; missiles, accusations, and recriminations are currently flying back and forth. Unfortunately I can't participate because my Internet is acting up.

that was just fun...I nuked one little 19 IC german province, and then someone nuked all japanese troops in Finland, and then Japan (subbed by Jodokius, the famous first user of nukes) nuked every single province where he saw german troops

then someone nuked one province where Shaanxi troops were...

and hell break free..

Armaggeddon.

After trying to negotiate peace unsuccesfully for most of the sessions inland launches a nuke on germany, who responds in kind. Finland re-responds, and Geramany responds by nuking 40 japanese divisions, japan responds in kind, germany nukes japan, germany nukes 60 Shanxi divisions and Shanxi nukes wilhelmsrafe. Germany nukes Shanxis industrial centers and shanxi starts targeting Germanys cities in IC order till none remain.