• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just a note, got it running and so wish this would get some attention. OOB, no way to get troops to the US to stop revolt, should artillery be units by them selfs, I/E horse artillery, or guard artillery not as brigades attached? . French navy bigger at the start, fortification. It a lot of the things I was hoping march of eagles would be but needs help, thoughts anyone

This mod will be resurrected to the new E3-FN map and hopefully Adonnus will then come back and finish his mod...

war room gives their verdict.gif

...hoo boy.

This is how Darkest Hour Ultimate died.

There is just too much stuff.

I have requested in the "wants for dh1.05 thread" that the Devs set up a generic set of ministers and leaders, so guys can just use these at the beginning of their mod, and get to writing events quickly, the enjoyable part of modding.

I'm doing the map for Adonnus so hopefully he will return and carry on this great mod. So if you are contributing here, you are contributing to Adonnus.

I have requested in the "wants for dh1.05 thread" that the Devs set up a generic set of ministers and leaders, so guys can just use these at the beginning of their mod, and get to writing events quickly, the enjoyable part of modding.

I'm doing the map for Adonnus so hopefully he will return and carry on this great mod. So if you are contributing here, you are contributing to Adonnus.

As I stated earlier, I was going to think about doing a minister project.

What do you want ministers for first?

Um, what? No. This mod is on permanent hold. Map will never change. Please don't start making announcements about someone else's mod Nova especially without actually agreeing with them first.

Um, what? No. This mod is on permanent hold. Map will never change. Please don't start making announcements about someone else's mod Nova especially without actually agreeing with them first.

Yeah, no worries.

But please don't try to paint me a "the bad guy" because I was going to do a map FOR YOU, so you could continue to do your mod. You clearly left the impression in earlier posts that you were having copyright problems with an IC dev over the map, which caused you to stop this mod.

Maybe you should correct the record so we can all understand your position?

As for doing an E3-FN map version for this period, nothing has changed, I continue.

EDIT:

Actually forget this map, I'll do an early 19th century map instead, maybe 1836?

Last edited: