Names in Game

Names in Game

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

This thread is more than 5 months old.

It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose. If you feel it is necessary to make a new reply, you can still do so though.

itsnotvalid

Recruit
2 Badges
Dec 29, 2009
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • 500k Club
I noticed the one I bought before has "names in game" in it. Where can I make a request for that?

Thanks.

Estelyen

Recruit
11 Badges
Apr 28, 2015
  • Stellaris
  • Victoria 2
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Prison Architect
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
That is because Paradox has just bought this game from the original developer and not announced any details about how they are going to proceed with it. So far it's only been several "announcements of soon to come announcements".

I could link you to the page where you once could submit your prisoner to the original dev ( https://www.introversion.co.uk/prisonarchitect/developer/nameingame/listnameingame.html ) , but I doubt that they can do anything to help you because they no longer own the game.

Estelyen

Recruit
11 Badges
Apr 28, 2015
  • Stellaris
  • Victoria 2
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Prison Architect
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
Ok, so apparently the transfer has still not been completed. Interesting, it's taking quite long now :p