• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
HannibalBarca said:
:mad: He wasn't even an admiral!

I wrote wrong I mean Marschall you know that german naval officer :p

Last edited:
Juste said:
lets get this started and drop all the picture talk :)

Ok! :p

All pictures completed! We are ready to roll! :D

Nación Argentina II - The Overview

Agustin P. Justo: First minsters take a second to look at our beatifull country!
As you all now I am both the head of state and the head of goverment, I am what people call a dictator, but anyways lets move on senors. Now let me present to you:

Our army!

Our Airforce!

And our Grand Armada!

Augustin P. Justo: Here is a overview of our continent South America! In some years hopefully most of it will be ours!

I have started doing some preperations to make our beatifull
country stronger!

I have granted research to begin a "Census Tabulating Machine" which will help our researchers with their research and have also granted research to begin on a "Early Infantry Division" that will improve our army`s equipment.
Two of our best research-teams Esteban de Luca and Buenos Aires Railway company are performing these tasks as we speak.

Our current researches

Augustin P. Justo: I have also given the order to our workers to build more factories, to increase our industrial might!

Our current production

Augustin P. Justo: Ministers I have now explained our current situation to you, please come with your advices for the benifit of our nation!

Our current goverment

Last edited:
Despite my position in the Argentinian armada I must stress the importance of superior infantry, both regular foot soldiers and mountaineer units. The navy should be a secondary priority unless contemplating a war with one of the colonial powers, or, to a lesser extent, the Brazilians. For now, though, I heartily agree with our strategy of increased industrialization. Perhaps, though, it may be advantageous to attach the country of Uruguay to Argentina, as a more convienient springboard for any future war against Brazil, and for the obvious benefit of expanding our industrial base.

-HannibalBarca, Vice-Admiral of the Argentinian Armada​

Last edited:
Plan Hornero:
Plan Hornero is a plan to develop our airforce to become nº1 in South America, and a "presentable" airforce if any superpower tries to haunt us.

Phase I

The current Wings (1 int 1 nav) should be reinforced to full strenght.

Phase II

Research new interceptor models up to level III, we need to keep our skies and soil safe from any enemy, and the best way to do it due to our limited IC is by the use of cheap intercpetors. Also Argentina will need a little help in the ground, so the Air Ministry propose to reserch CAS I and if we have enough time CAS II. Air Doctrines are highly recomended but ONLY if we can afford it.

Phase III

The construction of 500 interceptors (not matter the model, later can be upgraded). The CAS requirment will be of 300(200 are acceptable)

Congo, Chief of Airforce

HannibalBarca said:
Despite my position in the Argentinian armada I must stress the importance of superior infantry, both regular foot soldiers and mountaineer units. The navy should be a secondary priority unless contemplating a war with one of the colonial powers, or, to a lesser extent, the Brazilians. For now, though, I heartily agree with our strategy of increased industrialization. Perhaps, though, it may be advantageous to attach the country of Uruguay to Argentina, as a more convienient springboard for any future war against Brazil, and for the obvious benefit of expanding our industrial base.

-HannibalBarca, Admiral of the Argentinian Armada​

Augustin P. Justo: We must wait until we become more Authoritarian I think because if we start this war now it will get us a huge amount of dissent from the population(12.00%). But I agree annexation of the small country of Uruguay will benifit our country greatly.

Augustin P. Justo Head Of State and Goverment

Last edited:
First a little introduction to the armada

We have

2x I BB
2x II CA
2x I CA
2x I CL
1x II DD
1x II SS

And here is a very important diagram:

I think its important that we have superior navy compared to Brazil. At the moment we have a slightly edge, but we will need to upgrade our navy to defeat them!

I would like to get a II Battleship to rule the southern seas, so if i get a techteam to research it would be a important step towards victory. If the request is to demanding I would like to discuss the possibility of more CA's
The building order would have to wait till we get more IC, maybe from Chili and Uruguay..

I also think that we should start a production of one or more transport ships in the near future. I know that not all my ideas can be approved, but i think its a key factor to have a strong navy.

What do the spokesman for the Admirals have to say about this?

Congo said:
Plan Hornero:
Plan Hornero is a plan to develop our airforce to become nº1 in South America, and a "presentable" airforce if any superpower tries to haunt us.

Phase I

The current Wings (1 int 1 nav) should be reinforced to full strenght.

Phase II

Research new interceptor models up to level III, we need to keep our skies and soil safe from any enemy, and the best way to do it due to our limited IC is by the use of cheap intercpetors. Also Argentina will need a little help in the ground, so the Air Ministry propose to reserch CAS I and if we have enough time CAS II. Air Doctrines are highly recomended but ONLY if we can afford it.

Phase III

The construction of 500 interceptors (not matter the model, later can be upgraded). The CAS requirment will be of 300(200 are acceptable)

Congo, Chief of Airforce

I agree that we need more planes but, should we really build CAS? Tactical bombers have better range and can also bomb towns into rubble, but on the other hand CAS are cheaper. All in all I think your plan is good, the only thing I think we should let it include is some TAC and possible some NAV but otherwise your plan seem to be quite good.

Augustin P. Justo Head Of State and Goverment

Juste said:
And here is a very important diagram:

What do the spokesman for the Admirals have to say about this?

Interesting data. Our agents along the Brazilian coastline have done their work well. Moving along, I must comment on the fact that, despite the apparent numerical parity, more than half of the Brazilian navy appears to consist of transport flotillas. This means two things:

1. Until the Brazilian navy has been neutralized, we must be extremely wary of the positions of any Brazilian ships in the event of war.

2. Perhaps more importantly, this allows, with favorable weather and good leadership, that we could in fact destroy most of the Brazilian offensive naval forces in a short amount of time, perhaps even in one encounter. However, we cannot lose this advantage and must keep constant tab on Brazilian naval activity and react accordingly.

-Vice-Admiral HannibalBarca, speaking for the admirals of the Argentinian Armada​

Last edited:
HannibalBarca said:
2. Perhaps more importantly, this allows, with favorable weather and good leadership, that we could in fact destroy most of the Brazilian offensive naval forces in a short amount of time, perhaps even in one encounter. However, we cannot lose this advantage and must keep constant tab on Brazilian naval activity.

-Vice-Admiral HannibalBarca, speaking for the admirals of the Argentinian Armada​

I like your idea of crushing the Brazilian Navy in one decisive battle, but I think we will need at least one new ship to show the way and minimize possible loses if a decisive engagement is going to take place.

Chief of Navy Grand Admiral Juste​

Juste said:
I like your idea of crushing the Brazilian Navy in one decisive battle, but I think we will need at least one new ship to show the way and minimize possible loses if a decisive engagement is going to take place.

Chief of Navy Grand Admiral Juste​

I agree. A more powerful model of battleship or battlecruiser could easily tip the scales completely in our favor, as could perhaps an "Aircraft carrier," albeit of a smaller sort than the ones currently in service in Britain, America and Japan. However, I realize that a successful Argentinian aircraft carrier is most likely several years away and I in no way reccomend priority funding.

-Vice-Admiral HannibalBarca​

yes, A CV-class is too ambitious for a country like ours.. But it is nice to have dreams. One thing I need to add is that we need screening vessels the efficiency is down to 66.7% for our Navy! So we need some new Destroyers as well. *edit

Chief of Navy​

Last edited:
Juste said:
yes, A CV-class is too ambitious for a country like ours.. But it is nice to have dreams

Chief of Navy​

Indeed. However, aviation should till be tied in heavily to naval operations whenever possible, using coastal airbases to provide maximum effectiveness. Planes offer a variety of advantages for the Armada, including recon purposes, and additionally attack runs on the enemy fleet to weaken them before or during battle, or completely destroying them following one.

-Vice-Admiral HannibalBarca​

Enclave said:
As i played as argentina, no new ships were needed. I dowed Brasilia immediatly and after 1.5 year fighting i annexed them. No new navy was needed, starting navy did it's job well.

Who let this guy in?! SECURITY! :mad: