• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(69922)

unavoidable
Feb 25, 2007
Does anyone want to update to what is 1.10 compatible? And honestly, there isn't too much difference between EU1 and EUII. Really. So why not come back to EUI?

What?

I.. eh.. yeah? Well, people don't go back to EU 1 from EU 2 because half of them is already playing EU 3 ;)

Anyway, EU 1 has a few advantages over EU2, but it is EU2 that holds most of the bells and whistles, as well as a polished coolness factor, so even if people suggest going back to EU1 at times, it doesn't seem as if there are many that actually do it.

I lovel my EU 1!! I just downloaded it off of GG. (for 1 dollar) *Sigh*.... And I bought it for 45 USD back in 2001. Where does the time go... :( :(

And honestly, there isn't too much difference between EU1 and EUII. Really. So why not come back to EUI?

So why not get all players from EU1 to EU2? :)

Because you can't annex everyone in one war in EUII, obviously.

Except Pagans - so just feed the nation you are fighting the "pagan-making" event of Mali just as you are about to annex, and edit BB accordingly afterwards ;)
(In EU2, that is)

I have been trying to get into the series long time ago but finally decided to give it a try

bought EU3 then find it too tough for me and my machine ...then went to get EU2 ....trying to get into the game ...while struggling saw EU 1 for $1 , so guess the best way to learn the game is back to the earlier version

Download the EU1 and find it much easier to get into but where is the manual ? :eek: :eek:

You didn't get one with your download? A pdf file? Where did you purchase it? Gamers gate?

You don't really need a manual though - all questions have been asked in these forums in the past, so yet another slew of questions if you wonder anything won't be minded at all. ;)