• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Sovereign

No Gods, No Bosses.
14 Badges
Mar 24, 2004
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Divine Wind
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • 500k Club
Will EU2Rev work on MyMap savegames?

okay, just saw the other thread (doh!) No answer there either.:(

I would certainly think not. Of course, if you could find the source files for Eu2Rev, you could certainly try and make one, I think. If I recall correctly (it's been forever since I played EU2), MyMap has more provinces, which will lead to a more accurate conversion.

You just ( :rolleyes: ) need to redo provinces.txt and states.txt; no source code is necessary.

MichaelM said:
You just ( :rolleyes: ) need to redo provinces.txt and states.txt; no source code is necessary.

This thread is a bit old but i really could use a Mymap-Revolution converter. I know i _just_ need to redo the provinces.txt and the states.txt, but are you aware of the work it will take to do such?

I searched the wiki and there isnt a converter for Mymap either. Has anyone edited the provinces.txt and the states.txt files in order to do a sucessful MyMap-Revolution conversion?

Well... any tips are highly apreciated...

BurningEGO said:
This thread is a bit old but i really could use a Mymap-Revolution converter. I know i _just_ need to redo the provinces.txt and the states.txt, but are you aware of the work it will take to do such?
Yes, it would take a very long time. That's what I meant when I said "just ( :rolleyes: )".

I searched the wiki and there isnt a converter for Mymap either. Has anyone edited the provinces.txt and the states.txt files in order to do a sucessful MyMap-Revolution conversion?

Well... any tips are highly apreciated...
As far as I know, no one has attempted it. You could be the first one and win everlasting fame and glory! (or something like that)

Everlasting Glory... Sounds more like Everlasting work & trouble. ;)

Well, whatever. :p

If there are ID-maps for MyMap, you could print them out and use them in conjunction with these maps to make the job easier.

Last edited:
Wow, thanks a lot. This will surely save up some trouble... Checking the province file for the id of every single province would take a lot of time.