• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Apr 5, 2010
:)MyMAP PL 2.4 for PC Game For The Glory 1.1:)

:excl:To Play This Mod You Must Have The For The Glory Game Version 1.1:excl:

Some Information

- new events for poland like:
duchy of warsaw
the union of three nation
partitions of poland
congress kingdom of poland
- new leaders and monarchs for poland
- polish interface
- new design of city for lots of cultures
- new graphics: shields and army style
- 2 scenarios: 1419 and 1570
- edit name of army
- and lots else

:happy:Link to download File:happy:

Link To Page With MyMAP PL 2.4 in Polish Forum

Last edited:
Can you post some of the new city graphics?

Ok, first thoughts:

ITA and URB are already separated tags, and so are doing GER and GRM. Someone was lazy enough to ditch out the tag support for normal creation of Germany and Italy in
events in exchange for stupid flags, and not minding making it work properly. And, surplus, in German monarchs event section there are no monarchs anyway! :confused: It hasn't changed since MyMAP 1.65! And it is to replace all the sections in which are all the "lowgerman" or "italian" sections in all the elector states events. And what about Urbino in unification of Italy?

I've added now missing monarchs/leaders_ita/ger.txt from ExtraWatk (with id ~ 53000). I will try to rebuild the MyMap event sections for Germany, if the monarchs will not work, i'll try with ID - s like 9153xxx for German monarchs and so on. Shield are now replaced, was simple because of the flagnames repeated over and over in all the involved states. Tag changes in unification events are in reintroducing process now, and already are applied by me in:

- Mecklenburg;
- Milan;
- Modena;
- Brandenburg;
- Bavaria;
- Oldenburg;
- Holstein;
- Kleve;
- Palatinate.

Last edited:
Work in progress:

- added annex events to all German duchies. I didn't think that was cut out from the original file until it didn't show the reforms acceptation events.
- re - added tag change to Berg. Wuertemberg is still awaiting.

Questions:

- Where should be attached Anhalt? Like normal, or like it joins the Upper Saxon Circle? And should it create Germany?

Is there any way to export to Victoria?