• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(29318)

The Pie-Eater Tiger
May 19, 2004

click image above to jump to download thread
Hi.... this is just warming up before MKJ releasehis great map project.
MyMAP was playable .. can playtest with fantasi scenario on vanilla Game
This map base on XIE Map on Asia .. I just modified Japan and indonesia map..
For the rest base on MKJ's map..

Every new province have the same caracterism with neares neigborhod province and get 2 income and manpower. i'm so lazy isn,t :eek:o
this is screenshoot game of mymap

Need some help for province data correction..
And now i must search some free storage that allow to put file bigger than 10mb. (13,3mb zip file) or anybade knows ??? So anywone can download ,playtest Mymap and further modified for province.csv data ..
Sory for my Bad english.. :eek:o
:cool:

Last edited:
Found problem that cause this mod not work with other scenario.
- Other vanilla scenario get ctd cause of Savoy fleet in in piemonte (inland province(404))
this happend cause my source province.csv was from AGCEEP. Just remove that naval unit Mymap playable.
- For EP 1.3 that cause of morrocan fleet in in Fes(inland province(733)) . just remove and mymap work fine.
- And AGCEEP running well in first place..

This is screenshoot game using EP 1.3
1119909096EPgame.JPG

:( Still not found where to put zip file so anybody can donwload, playtest and help me to make improvement scenarios

Last edited:
Is it OK with you if I use your map for parts for EP? At present I have no painting program, however in the fall, I can buy one. If I could use your map, I could assemble a map easier for EP. In fact someone else is going to donate a map to me as well and has sent me part of it already. I intend to do the same with his map. Obviously I couldn't make an EP map available any earlier than probably mid fall though. But if I can use map parts, it will save me the time of having to make every new province from scratch.

idontlikeforms said:
Is it OK with you if I use your map for parts for EP? At present I have no painting program, however in the fall, I can buy one. If I could use your map, I could assemble a map easier for EP. In fact someone else is going to donate a map to me as well and has sent me part of it already. I intend to do the same with his map. Obviously I couldn't make an EP map available any earlier than probably mid fall though. But if I can use map parts, it will save me the time of having to make every new province from scratch.
Fell free to use my map, just need modified province data (like city name, economic, manpower for game balance.
Mymap keep old provinces ID numbering so very easy to use in any mods. Just consider about coastal and inland province for preventing CTD.
Now i'm waiting for temporary webspace, maybe Vricklund cn help me. or anybody for mirror link..
:mad: my compie get troble tonight. fail to upload some image . (sneally speed internet connection)

Last edited:
This map looks supremely cool! I applaud your effort good sir.

Can't wait to get to play it.

D/led your map.

Very interesting. Some points I would like to make though.

Dardania and Orhid in Albania come up with the same name: Dardania
Durazzo and Valona in Albania come up with the same name: Durazzo

The Maldives have sunk beneath the Indian Ocean! non-clickable and the natives there are getting very wet.

I am getting weird cultures in Mongol Russia: Naskapi and Canary. :wacko
Spain is Amazonian and the Portugese Mississipian. :p

Intersting though. Well done for getting the first map out.
Ayeshteni

Ayeshteni said:
D/led your map.

Very interesting. Some points I would like to make though.

Dardania and Orhid in Albania come up with the same name: Dardania
Durazzo and Valona in Albania come up with the same name: Durazzo

The Maldives have sunk beneath the Indian Ocean! non-clickable and the natives there are getting very wet.

I am getting weird cultures in Mongol Russia: Naskapi and Canary. :wacko
Spain is Amazonian and the Portugese Mississipian. :p

Intersting though. Well done for getting the first map out.
Ayeshteni

About problem with some provinces in europa that have same id provinces. that becouse for now i can't add one single dot pixel new Id for that provinces that will make trouble while Minject new map in the game ( lake i said before , idgrid problem).
Maldives had some clickable problem, but can fix it with add some fill coordinat point so you can click in every island of maldives.
And for culture province That form AGCEEP that used for source province data, need some modified if you want to play with vanilla , i will looking for different culture information of AGCEEP. Somebody can help me here for further modified province data????
- City name
- Manpower
- economic
i have no information for africa , some asia region..

Btw this is just new map that everyone can modified for using in vanila or mods

Last edited:
Poland and Commonwealth

Hmmm.. If i could propose you could do something with Ukraine if you would be so kind. I don't like the proposition of MKJ and your map seems to me much more inteligent and historical. It would also be nice to divide Hinterpommern into two pieces upper and lower, connected to poland. If you want to here is a thread about it on polish forum. It could be useful:
http://www.eufi.org/viewtopic.php?t=3442&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=345
http://eufi.org/files/co-wy-na-to.png
http://rzecz-pospolita.com/ western names...could be useful but unfortunately in polish.

Last edited:
Call it as you like:) But you could make something for the polish horde and add some provinces in Commonwealth:) Is it too much for you??:p It would make us stop pissing you off and we would live you alone:)

I haven't downloaded this map yet, I'll wait 'till I get my broadband installed in a few days as I think the file's about 13MB?

My comment, was that irrelevent of your eastern and American editing (which no doubt are very good) - the fact is, that Europe needs more provinces. Geographically, France is approx. four times the size of England (England, not the UK), while England has a slightly higher population.

Germany as a nation is smaller than France, yet seems to have a lot more provinces. If we use modern-day Germany as an example (ie. no Poland, Austria, etc.), it still seems to have *at least* a third as many provinces as France. France wants more provinces, as does England, but to a lesser extent.

Spain I see has been improved, this is good. Gibralter (the rock), which we captured during the Spanish War of Succession is only a tiny island-thing with a fortress on, not an entire 'province', as such. Thus, the ability to capture it should (in my opinion) be reflected in it being a small, seperate province.

Anyway, you get the idea. They're just a few hints for you, I'm not jipping your map as I have seen but the screenshots posts above. When I've studied it, I shall give you further feedback :)

Good idea and it's looking good from what I've seen, well done mate.

Jim :D

Stettiner said:
Call it as you like:) But you could make something for the polish horde and add some provinces in Commonwealth:) Is it too much for you??:p It would make us stop pissing you off and we would live you alone:)

If you had looked at it recently you'd see there are more than enough there already.

Yes but also in Germany there are too many provinces, as i think. You could remove some and add some in for example Russia or Finland. I know you can't add so much to make everyone happy but at least remove some from Germany and add to Russia or some other country. Also Madagascar looks preety strange for me. And it is not any kind of nationalism.

Stettiner said:
Yes but also in Germany there are too many provinces, as i think. You could remove some and add some in for example Russia or Finland. I know you can't add so much to make everyone happy but at least remove some from Germany and add to Russia or some other country. Also Madagascar looks preety strange for me. And it is not any kind of nationalism.

Why should there be less provinces in Germany (or, more correctly, the HRE), when it consisted of more than 100 duchies, free cities and countries? A nation controlling all of the German HRE should be more powerful than France in manpower terms, mostly because the population in Germany was larger than that in France.

And I'm sorry, but Finland doesn't deserve any new provinces. The population was simply to small during the era to justify such an action.

Sorry..guys.. for now rest of europa get abandoned by me couse of idgrid limit. :(
I still waiting for Improved Inferis Tools. Next version just further modified of Siberia and America. and i wil note all possible requests.
:)

And maybe and one or two new provinces in europa with using id river provinces. I have playtest using same id for different river provinces ( add more fill coord in Provinces file). and i can get extra id and didn't worry about idgrid problem. The game running well. But i will ask for side effect that maybe i didn't know.