• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
time for someone updating theis map with the latest agceep? especially since the agceep map is still nowhere in sight+ it would be cool to have two diffrent maps with this mod regardless:)

time for someone updating theis map with the latest agceep? especially since the agceep map is still nowhere in sight+ it would be cool to have two diffrent maps with this mod regardless:)
I look forward to your update. :cool:

Trying to install this, I have AGCEEP Mod.

In the folder was a file called GFX and Map, but also MYMAP, which inside of it also has GFX and MAP, as well as lots of other things.
There is no readme.

How to install this?

You might extract files in the principal folder of Eu2, and then replace file.
I think that you must have vanilla (= without patch and mod) Eu2, then install patch 1.09, then MyMAP.;)

I got it using that mod tool. I've never played without the AGCEEP mod, but, might as well try out the new map, the graphics are nicer to look at.

In 18th century, yes. In 15th century, no. That Charles the Rash was an HRE prince but a welche one was a thing that weakened is position as an HRE prince. That folks of Low Countries considered Phillip the Fair and Charles Quint as welche sthrengtened them. In present days Belgium, Wallons still have their own identity. Same thing in Switzerland.

Of course, what is anachronistic is my use of Arelate name. It was only to shorten "Franche-Comté, Geneva and Savoy".

Welche culture would be to French culture what Swiss culture is too German culture.

Since Hainault is in HRE as well maybe it should be Welche instead of French than too, to represent walloon identity beeing different from Francien/Parisian French

Not anyone? Well have found the answer myself since welche culture was attributed to all people speaking dialects of the french language but belonging to the HRE this culture can be attributed to the walloons as well. What I still want to know is why there is no dalmatian culture in agceep mymap mod ... and why ashanti is a culture of its own it should be aka, I've read somewhere that ashanti belonged to the akan people at least during the euii timeline and akan is an own culture slot so no problem to turn those into one!

In irfanvieuw I am trying to change resources, but everytime my colourpalette changes en I can't get it right.I'm trying from the 1972-2009 file of watk to put in the original picture for grain.

What am I doing wrong ? Can anyone help please ?