• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The modern flag of Wales is the Tudor flag, and was never used by an independent Welsh principality nor by any of the various Welsh nationalists through time. It is in fact associated with English rule of Wales and the Marcher Lords.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Welsh_flags

Look down under "historical".

Again, Cardiff is the capital of English-Administered Wales. The last time there was an independent Wales, under Owain Glyndwr, the capital was in the northeast at Glyndyfrdwy.

Last edited:
It's still a pitty that the High Council will not make use of this beautiful MyMap. We are waiting for an alternative for over two years...

YodaMaster said:
Yes, you had to wait and it couldn't be very long now but we were clear from the start about MyMap.
Just out of curiousity, what was the main reason AGCEEP didn't approve MyMap?

Mymap comes with agc-eep, be it an older version.
I'm not involved, but it seems logic the high council wants its own map, among other reasons probably because they know their mod, and thus what the map needs for their mod.

and: the more maps, the better ;)

Wari Bana said:
Mymap comes with agc-eep, be it an older version.
I'm not involved, but it seems logic the high council wants its own map, among other reasons probably because they know their mod, and thus what the map needs for their mod.

and: the more maps, the better ;)

They couldnt deal with titled SA.

And yeah, isnt AGC-EEp's map dead?

Also good job to all contributors.

Maybe they should announce a date of publication. I know it's all voluntarily, however, people are waiting for years now.

Optimatus said:
Maybe they should announce a date of publication. I know it's all voluntarily, however, people are waiting for years now.

Yes and a map is something you know when will be done right ?

It depends on RL stuff so I wouldn't bet on any date. I know from myself that if we have to come up with dates they will not be kept cause of RL stuff.

Optimatus said:
I am thankful for their hard work. There shouldn't be any expectations; such just put unnecessary pressure on the maker(s). I am sure he/they want it to be finished ASAP too, but that just isn't done in a blink. It's probably not something that is crazy fun and joy either.

YodaMaster said:
Much more than 50% if Garbon wants to confirm.
More than 80%? :p