• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Warspock

Sergeant
20 Badges
Feb 14, 2015
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Revelations
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
When it shouldn't be since I'm not leading troops.

Any fix for this? I've tested several different warrior lodge societies with several different characters from different pagan religions (it's only happening to warrior society clothing) and its doing it to all of them. And I know it's not supposed to be doing this for king/emperor tiers. And it's not any mods or ini changes since I've disabled them and even did a fresh install and verified the cache.

Thanks.

Last edited:
It is your mods... did you delete the paradox document (after moving out your mods and savegames)
Cause something messed up in the GFX stuck around.
Yes I did. But I don't think it's my mods anyway. No Artifact Loss on succession mod and Ruler Designer Unlocked wouldn't have an effect on society clothing anyway.

Not to mention these are the same two mods I used when HF came out and society clothing worked correctly for me back then. Built a new PC several months back, got back into CKII a week ago and noticed the change/bug whatever is happening.

Last edited:
Ah artifacts you should have said so, trying unequiping your HRE or Other Portrait changing crowns.

Cause they have a priority override with their own GFX files.
Same way when I made custom trait portraits files. those go last before the society clothings.

Doesn't work, in fact when I unequip my crown (Finnish Fylkir crown) it goes to the warrior society clothes, which it shouldn't since I'm not leading troops and I'm an emperor. Warrior lodge clothing should only equip when I'm leading troops or I'm below king tier rank.

I just want my dude to wear his cool brown emperor Santa hat, but he wont as long as I'm in a warrior society. I'm 99% sure it didn't use to be like this when HF first came out.

Ah you want the society clothing to NOT show up.... unless in battles.

Then you need to mod the lines

in the allow_property_values
in the every layer of the clothings.
0 = {
portrait_in_command = no
}
1 = {
portrait_in_command = yes
}

Sorry they never did that even pre HF. if you wanted those Society GFX disabled .. you had to mod it out yourself.