• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Firstly, hello to all. I am new to this forums and i have just subscribed to say what a GREAT mod this is! It's really awesome, and you guys does deserve credit, giving so much of yourselves to make this a great mod. I will try and give my opinions on some of the discussions, maybe, in the future, helping with more than that (once i learn to create triggers and all).
The most interesting thing playing it is that every time i does, things goes different. Per example, one time i saw an ai Al Andalus becoming ridiculously powerful, conquering all of iberia and "Al Occitania" and some french provinces, inheriting Morocco, getting some Tlemcen's provinces, vassalizing Jolof and Conquering Mali. I was playing as Genoa back then, and not even my North Italy unification was something near this.
...There was another time, however, that they were beated badly by the christians, to the point of something in 15XX Asturias being formed. By the end of the 15XX Al Andalus was just a minor englobed by Asturias, while Asturias became a major and VERY agressive (is this intentional? It does make sense if it is) colonizer.
On another one, i saw Bavaria conquering whole Germany except the Hanseatic State and Swabia. The same Swabia that i did saw, one time, becoming an immense land power, unifying north Italy, half Germany and all the east France, including Paris... And so on.

I don't know if it does happens only with me, but... This sense of "Something different will always happen with the ai every time i play" is amazing to me.
The truly and only exception to this, the only major that i haven't saw becaming a minor, was the Abbasid Caliphate (Except when Byzantium defeated them in consecutive wars... But that doesn't count since I was Byzantium). And it's easy to say why: The Caliphate are absurdly powerful, and a human Caliphate in SP really does not have to do after 1600's, since they pretty much would have conquered ALL their rivals.