• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(810836)

Recruit
1 Badges
Sep 27, 2013
  • Pillars of Eternity
G'day,

I recently bought M&B Warband and I have racked up 16 hours.

The thing is though I cannot rack up any more because it keeps crashing when I load my save game.

I have tried changing the flag moveable object thing to 1, and changing the DirectX from 9 - 7, lowering the graphics too low, putting down the max FPS, verified the integrity on steam, reinstalled the game, deleted the RGL_config.txt and turned off texture on demand.

It still doesn't work

I am really fed up now.

Can someone help please,

Max

This game is quite high in the Steam rankings for played games this month even though it was first released a long time ago. Odd that there is not much activity on these forums related to the game. There must be some reason for this.

Hi, I'm sorry I missed this topic.

In case of any technical problems I'd like to ask to make sure that you've got the game registered and to create a post together with a DxDiag here in the tech support forum.

As for how to create a DxDiag, please read the instructions below:
* Open your Start menu
* Type "dxdiag" in the search field (without quotes)
* Open the dxdiag program
* A window called "DirectX Diagnostic Tool" should pop up now
* At the bottom right-hand side, click on "Save all information"
* Save it to a place where you can find it easily, for example your desktop
* Open the file and copy and paste the text between [NOPARSE]
Code:
[/NOPARSE]
tags

You can copy the line below and paste the text between the yellow tags.
Code:
[COLOR="#FFD700"][NOPARSE][CODE][/NOPARSE][/COLOR]paste text here...[COLOR="#FFD700"][NOPARSE]
[/NOPARSE][/COLOR][/CODE]