• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Da7man

Recruit
16 Badges
Jul 7, 2020
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Prison Architect
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
I haven't played since July 2021 wanted to play royal court but my game either crashes after 20 mins of starting a new save game and starting the game right after a crash will crash it immediately after launching i can only play the game a few inagame years at a time.

I've don't the delete the game and documents thing I've seen in other threads and the windows firewall exemption for ck3 but my game still crashes. no temprature issues with my pc all other games run fine.

RTX 2080 super (latest NVidia drivers)
i7-10700k
32 gb ram

Attachments

• debug.log
    309,7 KB · Views: 0
  • error.log
    4,8 KB · Views: 0
  • game.log
    66,2 KB · Views: 0
  • system.log
    876 bytes · Views: 0
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Are you 100% sure there were no files or folders left under either the Steam CK3 or Documents CK3 locations, before installing again?

Are you 100% sure there were no files or folders left under either the Steam CK3 or Documents CK3 locations, before installing again?
Trust me. He's sure. Same thing is happening to me. I've deleted all folders 3 times and 3 reinstalls with zero mods. Same problem. Please hotfix this so we can at least play this thing. I paid for it 1.5 years ago and now can't even play it.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I have clean installed this game 6x now and it still crashes. Please fix this ASAP Paradox. You can't charge $30 for DLC and still have not fixed a basic issue like this 5 days post launch. Unacceptable.

• 4Like
Reactions:
Started having this issue too, just pushing this thread up again 'cause this is honestly ridiculous. Straight up can't play the game.

[16:31:41][pdx_gui_animation_runtime_state.cpp:689]: Animation triggered has no valid state properties or sound effects [16:31:41][pdx_gui_animation_runtime_state.cpp:689]: Animation triggered has no valid state properties or sound effects

• 1Like
Reactions:
DXDIAG is a program you run from the Windows search box on the task bar. After running it will open a window and start collecting info with a progress bar in the lower-left corner. When it completes click the 'save all information' button and save it to a file then attach that file here.

Please attach here your Documents/Paradox Interactive/CK3/pdx_settings.txt .
From your Documents/Paradox Interactive/CK3/logs/ folder, attach here system.log , error.log

DXDIAG is a program you run from the Windows search box on the task bar. After running it will open a window and start collecting info with a progress bar in the lower-left corner. When it completes click the 'save all information' button and save it to a file then attach that file here.

Please attach here your Documents/Paradox Interactive/CK3/pdx_settings.txt .
From your Documents/Paradox Interactive/CK3/logs/ folder, attach here system.log , error.log
Is it ok like this?

Attachments

• error.log
    94 KB · Views: 0
  • system.log
    872 bytes · Views: 0
  • DxDiag.txt
    88,1 KB · Views: 0
This thread dates from the previous patch, so I'm locking it now. Start a new thread if you still have this issue with a campaign started under the 1.6.x patches.

Status
Not open for further replies.