- Oct 30, 2009
Start date: 1936
Mod: Historical Plausibility Project 2.0.4
This is my second promotional HPP AAR, Volume II of My Fight. This game will be played as the USA on normal difficulty with the latest non-beta version of the HPP mod, but the similarities end there. I will stick to a gameplay style instead of the diary format, so the "From the memoires..." part was dropped from the title. I will attempt to keep the same pacing though, as long as possible, so the Chapter names will be the same or very similar.
This AAR will be a bit more interactive than usual (I checked with loki100 about this and I have full permission ), although only to a limited extent. There's a decision for the USA in the final SF version of the HPP allowing them to drop their Neutrality significantly if they are threatened enough at the cost of a huge Dissent hit (depending on the current level of Neutrality). This should make it possible to take a more interventionist stance if need be. But I will need your help to decide when I should take that step. Everyone will have a vote for interventionist or isolationist after every Chapter (from the time the decision first becomes available).
I hope you will enjoy
Table of contents:
- Chapter I - A New Beginning
- Chapter II - The Second New Deal
- Chapter III - Nothing Important Happened Today
- Chapter IV - We are almost there!
- Chapter V - Fall of France and more
- Chapter VI - Awekening the Giant
- Chapter VII - The buildup
- Chapter VIII - Torching Africa
- Chapter IX - Something really AWESOME!
- Chapter X - Operation Overlord
- Chapter XI - Trial by fire
- Chapter XII - New Frontiers
- Chapter XIII - Italian Ambition
- Chapter XIV - SitRep
- Chapter XV - Rush for Berlin
- Chapter XVI - End-game