My cities skylines city with 887,000 ppl is not having new ppl move in. I have been building this city up for months and had no problems until now.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

BRING_BACK_THE_MAZDA_RX7

Private
1 Badges
Jan 11, 2021
  • Cities: Skylines
Mods have been on the whole time and only now there is no ppl moving in. Houses and buisnesses are getting built but no one is moving into them. I have a suspicion that this has to do with my mod which keeps all demand bars maxed out but idk what is happening. Help would be appreciated.

Upvote 0
Now some people have started to move in but the rate is very slow. Still, the buildings and areas are not getting moved into or uprgraded. Also, there is a shortage of workers in multiple areas. Some of these areas are zones built early on and have not had this problem. I have a mod which disables death so I don't know why this is occuring. I do think the worker shortage may be related to the issue as a whole though.

An error occurred while packaging to the save file.
A backup was created at C:\Users\shaki\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Saves\Temp\c72924b4-5fb8-4b80-8546-1d9ba137eb80.ccs and should still be loadable. [System.IO.IOException]

Details:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\shaki\AppData\Local\Temp\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Los Cruz version 1.crp.tmp does not exist
File name: 'C:\Users\shaki\AppData\Local\Temp\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Los Cruz version 1.crp.tmp'
at System.IO.File.Move (System.String sourceFileName, System.String destFileName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ColossalFramework.IO.SafeFileStream.Dispose (Boolean disposing) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.IO.Stream.Close () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.IO.Stream.Dispose () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ColossalFramework.Packaging.Package.Save (System.String path, Boolean preserveVersion) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at SavePanel+<SaveGame>c__Iterator1+<SaveGame>c__AnonStorey5.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
I was able to make a new save and save the game but this did happen. The other issuse I mentioned above are still occuring.