My cities skylines city with 887,000 ppl is  not having new ppl move in. I have been building this city up for months and had no problems until now.

My cities skylines city with 887,000 ppl is not having new ppl move in. I have been building this city up for months and had no problems until now.

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning
Jan 11, 2021
Mods have been on the whole time and only now there is no ppl moving in. Houses and buisnesses are getting built but no one is moving into them. I have a suspicion that this has to do with my mod which keeps all demand bars maxed out but idk what is happening. Help would be appreciated.

Upvote 0
Jan 11, 2021
Now some people have started to move in but the rate is very slow. Still, the buildings and areas are not getting moved into or uprgraded. Also, there is a shortage of workers in multiple areas. Some of these areas are zones built early on and have not had this problem. I have a mod which disables death so I don't know why this is occuring. I do think the worker shortage may be related to the issue as a whole though.

Jan 11, 2021
An error occurred while packaging to the save file.
A backup was created at C:\Users\shaki\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Saves\Temp\c72924b4-5fb8-4b80-8546-1d9ba137eb80.ccs and should still be loadable. [System.IO.IOException]

Details:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\shaki\AppData\Local\Temp\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Los Cruz version 1.crp.tmp does not exist
File name: 'C:\Users\shaki\AppData\Local\Temp\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Los Cruz version 1.crp.tmp'
at System.IO.File.Move (System.String sourceFileName, System.String destFileName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ColossalFramework.IO.SafeFileStream.Dispose (Boolean disposing) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.IO.Stream.Close () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.IO.Stream.Dispose () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ColossalFramework.Packaging.Package.Save (System.String path, Boolean preserveVersion) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at SavePanel+<SaveGame>c__Iterator1+<SaveGame>c__AnonStorey5.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
I was able to make a new save and save the game but this did happen. The other issuse I mentioned above are still occuring.