• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
hi again

obviously what's there is not specifically geared up towards what you want but i can easily sort that up for you.

Anyway i do hope you plan to go with me. it is a great game and i feel that a medal of honour, d-day, saving private ryan type score would give the game that bit of atmosphere that's missing.

matt

yes you can do that and email me (?).....
I PM you my email adress :)

WOW!!!!

Great song!
I will use that one in the MOD!
Probably in the intro to :)

It was great!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

well, you just do some good music that makes people think of WW2 :)
(I've sent you an PM saying of what I want)

BTW, I've put your song in the intro movie, it fits almost perfect, it's just that I've had to cut it down to 30sec so it don't get a good ending, think you could make a shorter verison of the same song but it ends after 30sec with a good ending, if you now what I mean....

sure.....
I can send you the Video :)

BTW, do I have you on MSN?
'Coz it's someone with your name on my list so it's makes me wonder :)

ok, strange...
It says that I have you on MSN, eh perhaps I have added you by accident or something......
Anyway, I send you the Intro without music.....

--MaximusII

ach, i might have ticked a box or something like that earlier so maybee i am there, anyway i never use msn so it doesn't really matter.
Anyway i shall send the intro later and maybee after that the 101st airborne piece, i was thinking something similar to dambusters for that, but obviously using the new theme. it's so funny really, the new theme fits almost perfectly over the original overture piece, i have no idea why andre went with that more complicated thing, artistic liscenece i suppose. Still nice music, but i think i can add to it.

matt