• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, I certainly hope they do famous pieces from the Victorian era! Or perhaps a combination of that and new pieces that at least sound "Victorian", or fit in with the game somehow.

For me, one of the coolest things about Vicky was the era appropriate soundtrack that played during the game
+100 :D

I loved the sound track! I hope it stays like it is, although I'd be happy to see different pieces in a similar vein. Otherwise I'd probably just copy in Vicky's soundtrack anyway :) It was just so... perfect... in every way. In comparison, HoI2 I can barely remember the music, EU2 all I can remember is falalan screeching away, and EU3 all I remember is the piece they borrowed from Vicky, or at least I'm pretty sure they did.
Edit: Yep, Sequentia: Dies Irae, used for the resign screen in EU3 is also on Vicky, and is the only music I remember from EU3

Last edited:
This is perhaps the only era covered by Paradox where use of period music has a good reason - it's the golden age of classical music and marches!

I say keep classical pieces.