• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(752947)

Recruit
10 Badges
Jun 14, 2013
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Cities in Motion
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • For The Glory
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • Pirates of Black Cove
  • Rome Gold
  • War of the Vikings
  • Humble Paradox Bundle
I have no idea where to post this, so bare with me. :)

I have a problem which led me to this post. I played as Muscovy and in a year before i sided to form Russia, i trained A LOT of troops, and they all ended upp standing in a pile in a province belonging to the golden horde. I had saved just before their training was complete, and Lithuania declared war (oddly), so i ended up loosing 5 territories and all my gold, and was defeated as a grand nation forever.

A little background for what happen, I had gone through war between Sweden and Golden horde, and was victorious in both, but i had to pay tribute to Prussia to manage to hold on to my pride, so i had to delete almost all my troops a couple years before the event that crushed the almighty Russian people.

Have anyone else been experienced this kind of problem, i know that when playing as America, they sometimes end up in wrong province, but at least they belonged to me and was click-able. The troops which was trained in Russia, was not click-able in the Golden Horde province.

:)

Upvote 0
I have no idea where to post this, so bare with me. :)

Are you playing the vanilla game or some mod of the game?

I have a problem which led me to this post. I played as Muscovy and in a year before i sided to form Russia, i trained A LOT of troops, and they all ended upp standing in a pile in a province belonging to the golden horde. I had saved just before their training was complete, and Lithuania declared war (oddly), so i ended up loosing 5 territories and all my gold, and was defeated as a grand nation forever.

A little background for what happen, I had gone through war between Sweden and Golden horde, and was victorious in both, but i had to pay tribute to Prussia to manage to hold on to my pride, so i had to delete almost all my troops a couple years before the event that crushed the almighty Russian people.

Disbanding and then training new troops a bit later is more expensive than just reducing their maintenance to 50% while you don´t need them or can´t pay their full maintenance.

Have anyone else been experienced this kind of problem, i know that when playing as America, they sometimes end up in wrong province, but at least they belonged to me and was click-able. The troops which was trained in Russia, was not click-able in the Golden Horde province.
:)

Do you mean to say that you lost the province in which you trained new soldiers to the Golden Horde?
And that you started training them as Muscovy and their training was finished when you were Russia?

Did you save and reload immediately after becoming Russia or did you play on?