• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Kaigon

Cake or Death?
48 Badges
Mar 15, 2002
kaigon.ripperdoc.net
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Sengoku
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Magicka 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Deus Vult
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Cities in Motion
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Magicka
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
Eon is a swedish roleplaying game, one of the largest one i Sweden (second I believe) and is made by neogames (in Swedish).
Making the map is the first part in this huge mod and I've recieved good feedback over at their forum (also Swedish).

One of the best things with Eon is that its world, Mundana, is described very well, making it more interesting to model in EU2.
Anyway, here's the main area of Mundana (compare Europe)
http://www.neogames.se/mundana_stor_karta.jpg
and this far I've done a lot around the "Rhung-sjön" in the eastern part of the map (pic).

If there's any interest I could try to get hold of english information about Eon.

Last edited:
Very nice map, but I never heard nothing about this Eon. Anyway, I will try it when its finished

Actually, just to post some progress, I'm more or less finished with the map (as a first version, it will of course get revisions).
But that is in Photoshop-fileformat and I'm having problem exporting it. Hopefully Inferis will have some clue about it. *sigh*

The eastern country Consaber
The western country Mûhad
The map is more or less finished, the provinces are there, quite a bunch of them lacks name (but I'll try resolve that through the RPG community where they're experts on this world) and I'm focusing on provinces (province.csv) now, terrain, climate, city position, goods, religion, culture and so on.

Cheers

Imrryran said:
Will you make some events ? :)
In time, those will be made along with the monarchs and leaders and will perhaps be one of the last steps. I suppose graphics and at least one scenario will be finished before that (and after the current province work).

Release 1 can be found at http://mu.nogo.se/
(where it says "Release 1 060304 (14 020 kb)")
Direct link to zip
Swedish info right below says that you need EU2 1.09 and that it is recommended to use another copy of EU2 when installing this mod (since new maps don't work using moddir). And you install this mod by unzipping the file into your EU2-folder.

So far, all in-game (except for cultures) is still in english so that's not a problem (although the events might be in swedish when they come, perhaps we could have them translated).

As of now, there's only one scenario, but for those not familiar with the RPG, the map itself might be more interesting.

AND THIS IS A BETA! (just for your notice)

Cheers

Wow, that's some serious thread necromancy you just did :blink:

Luckily I found an old backup with these files so I uploaded them here: http://kaigon.ripperdoc.net/mu/

My guess on what the listed files are:
  • MU.0.1.zip: The base files necessary for install
  • MU.0.1.1.zip: Update
  • province.zip: Minor update perhaps?
  • text.zip: Minor update as well?
  • MU.eu2map: Map-format used to create the in-game map. A forum member called Inferis created these tools (and viewers for the maps)
  • source/raw_map.png: Huge PNG-file of the world map used to create the previous file.

I resurected my user too from the same era, so I guess I am stuck in that time ;)
Thanks, I'll take a serious look on this