Multyplayers servers down?Cant sign in game. [Solved]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't access my kickstarter/pre-order bonus items because the servers are offline

ok 2 things
1 I came to play battletech but it says not logged in. Tried my details and it said unable to connect to comstar. Thinking i had put wrong info in i have requested PW reset (to both e-mails i have). Seems its not just me then and that servers are down.
2. I also got the pre order items, but ppl make it sound like one has to go somewhere to collect them, i thought they were already there in you mechbay (start with 3 mechs) but if not where does one go to obtain that stuff?

ok 2 things
1 I came to play battletech but it says not logged in. Tried my details and it said unable to connect to comstar. Thinking i had put wrong info in i have requested PW reset (to both e-mails i have). Seems its not just me then and that servers are down.
2. I also got the pre order items, but ppl make it sound like one has to go somewhere to collect them, i thought they were already there in you mechbay (start with 3 mechs) but if not where does one go to obtain that stuff?
Even if you already put a redeem code into the box and it was validated if you are not logged in you are not granted access to those items

i play through steam and just got the steam key (pre order) as i had pre ordered it before release
and all i did was input the key into my steam account

P.S - Someone pls reply back here if/when the log in servers come back online. Thx

Last edited:
Cant play with my SBA atlas or my valhalla skins. looks like no battletech tonight. off to MWO then, because HBS thought it was a good idea to tie player rewards to online services, and then doesn't maintain them. I paid my Comstar bills, but I guess HBS didnt pay theirs and ROM has come.

Unable to log in to the paradox server thus cannot access my Valhalla goodies.

No announcement anywhere saying it is down which is very poor customer service.

Obviously this is not a HBS fault, it is a Paradox problem.

Ah well, no problem, it just means I'll get in some Frostpunk tonight! : )

Status
Not open for further replies.