• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

NyxSilence

Recruit
5 Badges
Apr 27, 2018
  • BATTLETECH
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
Before I go on this entire thread and explain my issues I need to make something very clear

FIX THIS TRASH. WHY YOU PEOPLE HAVEN'T HIRED A NEW SERVER TECH FOR FIXING MULTIPLAYER GAMES HAS NOW STOPPED ANY KIND OF FUNCTIONAL ONLINE PLAY.

I now have two separate accounts, two separate rigs One desktop and a laptop built to the teeth. I've tried even four different ISPs. Getting on a VPN. Two different countries (USA and s Korea). Not downloading save files. Verifying system files. Port forwarding. DMZ. 3 separate routers. Having all or none of the dlc. Why is it absolutely impossible to host or join multiplayer games? Do you know before you said that you were done supporting this game you should have probably fixed the broken things before you left.

Fix this.

• 1Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
I hear ya. From what I can tell they gave up on MP and kicked it over to modders to improve upon MP performance and enhancements. Great game as PvAI. But I have had better luck with MECHWARRIOR TACTICS. lol

Reactions:
Have you made a paradox account I'm trying to remember back when I set things up. But I want go say that you needed to make one for online matchmaking to work it should display your account name and icon in the upper right of the main title screen.

Have you made a paradox account I'm trying to remember back when I set things up. But I want go say that you needed to make one for online matchmaking to work it should display your account name and icon in the upper right of the main title screen.

Yes this acc and another. As previously stated I've made 2 accs. That fix didn't go.

Hey y'all. I'm always up for some multiplayer attempts. It definitely works better when people aren't using custom mechs, and for some reason it likes to crash if you've got less than a full lance (no idea why). Aside from that, I've had some pretty good luck with a few folks in particular, so I wonder if it is somehow tied to the location/ping between the parties? Anyway... hit me up, I'm game to give it a try.

• 1Like
Reactions: