• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

GeneralHannibal

JL Spokesman
7 Badges
Nov 29, 2005
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
I was thinking, it would be cool to have a multi-player game of this and make an AAR out of it sometime. What do you guys think?

GeneralHannibal said:
I was thinking, it would be cool to have a multi-player game of this and make an AAR out of it sometime. What do you guys think?

I will check on the last iteration's 'checksum'.

However, Beta1 I expect to be small for a while and if progress warrants then we could soon be in the next beta round thus the 'checksum' would again change.

Maybe easier to 'wait' till near completion, where the whole of it goes to public release.

Good idea though.
:D

I have seen some interest before, but I have not offered anything since last year that could possibly be used.

Who knows? Maybe Beta1 will test the sands of time and get it own name eventually.
:cool:

Yukala said:
I will check on the last iteration's 'checksum'.

However, Beta1 I expect to be small for a while and if progress warrants then we could soon be in the next beta round thus the 'checksum' would again change.

Maybe easier to 'wait' till near completion, where the whole of it goes to public release.

Good idea though.
:D

I have seen some interest before, but I have not offered anything since last year that could possibly be used.

Who knows? Maybe Beta1 will test the sands of time and get it own name eventually.
:cool:

When we do it, I call either the RoA or France :cool:. Who would you play as Yukala?