• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

unmerged(47098)

Recruit
Aug 3, 2005
Hey everyone,

I've owned and loved EU1 for several years and have recently begun playing again. I always used to be able to carry on long multiplayer campaigns, and was able to even till last week. I had always played 1.0(too lazy to look for patches until recently, lol). Anyway, I patched the game to 1.10, and since then I've had problems with loading multiplayer games. A friend and I started a new multiplayer campaign after patching, then we played for several hours. I saved the game, and the next day when I hosted the saved game, the file wouldn't transfer to his computer and all his game said was "No scenario selected". Thinking that it was a problem caused by the patch, I completely uninstalled EU and re-installed without patching. The problem is still there though. For some reason, the saved game will not transfer to the other clients' computers. Any ideas?