• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hello,
I have same problem. Just can't understand why now it's year 2017 and didn't fixed that or updated since 2013.
I work as a developer, I would really love to see solution how to fix it, or be able to fix that, but there's nothing even on the internet.

My exact problem is:
I am on WIFI, create new public game and waits in lobby.
My girlfriend have notebook next to me and is also on WIFI.
Game shows in Available Games, but when clicking to Proceed, it just starts loading and nothing more happens. It never stops.
(I have Win10, she Win7, no errors displayed, error log not found, even forwarding on WIFI is set to one or both of laptops)

Tried also by invitation from Steam, but that was less lucky.
I bought two of this games at once, to be able to play together, so I am pissed. I havent noticed that the game on sale is already abadoned without further support?? That was reason for sale, for such a low price. Wasn't?

But to the point. Does anybody really knows how to make multiplayer working?
Without multiplayer working, I will hope for refund.

I played this game in multiplayer in 2013 and 2015, but as of now, I've got the same issue as described in this thread and can't play with my friends anymore.

I would really have liked to read anything from the dev, even if it was to say they shut the servers down, so we would be sure we can't do anything to fix it. We've tried for 2 hours before realizing it was not necessarily a local configuration issue...